Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carry Each Other

Wow! It's Been Awhile Folks!

I'm just bopping in to say HELLO to everyone.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive, but don't get online via the computer very often anymore.  Much love to everyone.  GOD bless!

Does anyone know of a good app to access the site via my iPhone or iPod touch?  Most of my internet activity is done via mobile devices these days.  It'd sure be cool to be able to POP in here that way some times.

razspazz    12

Does anyone know of a good app to access the site via my iPhone or iPod touch?  Most of my internet activity is done via mobile devices these days.  It'd sure be cool to be able to POP in here that way some times.

Here you go (unless I've misunderstood what you want??)....http://ipod.about.com/od/bestiphoneapps/tp/Top-Iphone-Web-Browser-Apps.htm

Thanks razspazz!!!  Just as helpful as i remember... I have Chrome, which appears to lead the pack, so I'll try accessing U2.com using it from my iPad and iPhone...  You rock!!!

razspazz    12

Hah! Well, if the boys would release an album I'd be rocking....or popping.......or whatever the hell they're up to.

Vogueing?

lot62841.jpg