illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

Only mint condition watches get that kind of money

Lucky if I would get £20 but I wouldn't sell it

My children would have to be offered WITH money for someone to take them.

Will just have to cut back on life's little luxuries to help with my ticket fund

Either stop paying bills or stick it on the plastic (bit of a this or that scenario)

What gigs would you like to go to this tour? Assuming they play the cities you want

Would love to do Dublin again as was amazing last time. 

Manchester, Birmingham would be good as in the middle of both. I guess whether arenas or stadia though of where they play. Don't think will be able to go to as many in Europe as i did last time as much as I would love to

how bout you?

Glasgow because its nearest and best crowd ever

Dublin cos I love the city and any chance I get to visit I take it

Paris same reasons as above

I like Barcelona but this tour would like to do somewhere different

Again all this depends on where I can get tickets to

Depends on how much money I have for transport and now I have to think if I will get time of work

Waiting for the Swap Shop to open and I'll post my wish list on there

I cant remember who did the ticket handling (middle person) for the 360 ticket exchange

Have to get to Dubbers this time, have to have to!!!

NYC may still be just a dream tho

Dublin meet up would be great - loved the Dublin show, was amazing.

Met some amazing people last tour and made some great friends from GA queues 

Two good things about to happen

a) Tesco home delivery - i love it being brought into my kitchen!

B) One of my favourite friends coming to stay for a couple of nights - she is on her way now! 

Am planning on it :)

And a weekend of a visit from a Zootop - I am feeling popular!!! 

Got my noo phone3120.gif

We want to look, we want to look your noo phone! Nuser.gif

Got my noo phone3120.gif

We want to look, we want to look your noo phone! Nuser.gif

one of these...I'm not young but it's little and suits me just fine, got a great deal with it too via Tesco!! Am charging it up...it's alive!!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MXXGYHA/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d3_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0YFYYTG3NJ6KZ49CJX3Q&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

Åhhh, you change  :D  Look good, and if you got a good deal. Great!

And it's is alive and kicking  :lol:

Very nice

Now you'll have a lovely evening transferring everything from your old phone to your new phone

What phone did you have before ?

My old one is a Blackberry which I still really like but it doesn't work too well. It will cut off over the weekend or Monday but I don't know how to save my photos (about 100 of them). I was told I couldn't transfer them nor transfer my contacts - that I'd have to save them manually  :blink: - will take ages! Really don't want to lose photos they go back over 7 years as have transferred them from Blackberry to Blackberry.

Haven't been able to transfer stuff yet, just getting started it asked 101 questions, some of which I didn't know the answer/which option to choose. Got fed up!

Bit confoosed :wacko:

Hopefully you will be able to save/transfer your photo's and stuff

I'm sure there should be an option to connect your phone to a PC and backup all that is on your phone

There are often options to backup your phone contents to ?cloud storage, don't know what the Blackberry options are

After having a micro sd card go tits up on a previous phone and losing hundreds of pictures I back up on a daily basis 

If you have any problems, post on here and I'm sure many will offer help

My old one is a Blackberry which I still really like but it doesn't work too well. It will cut off over the weekend or Monday but I don't know how to save my photos (about 100 of them). I was told I couldn't transfer them nor transfer my contacts - that I'd have to save them manually  :blink: - will take ages! Really don't want to lose photos they go back over 7 years as have transferred them from Blackberry to Blackberry.

Haven't been able to transfer stuff yet, just getting started it asked 101 questions, some of which I didn't know the answer/which option to choose. Got fed up!

Bit confoosed :wacko:

If you have an Google account? (Gmail) try to save everyting to the account. When you finished try to log into the account with your new phone. And i think you can take everything down to your noo :D  phone !

ohhhh! Thank you so much Asterix and Stanley, that is good to know, i will look into those options this afternoon - thank you :D

You'r welcome, but we want to hear the results!  ;)

And don't delete anything before you'r sure!!!

Did the photos!! I don't know how exactly but there they were somehow in a folder on the desktop - must have pressed something right at some point!!

But lost all my contacts!!! Argh. Didn't press delete but couldn't retrieve them from Mac.  

Anyway, husband restored them thankfully (I didn't trust myself, in case I messed it up again) Will have to manually input all the contacts. Just glad  got them all back!

Good you have all you'r pic, and the contacts need a little bit more work lol.. But you did it!!! 

Congrats with your noo phone! Goslashg%20og%20Gokke.gif