illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

I found grace and forgiveness with a new friend as I had said some stupid things. Apologized, reconciled and moving forward.  Honesty works every time!

Edited by natural11

On 6/20/2017 at 6:18 PM, illumination70 said:

I got up early to run 2.5 miles and walked the dog so we will both be ready for "swimsuit  season"LOL!!

Way to go, illumination70!

54 minutes ago, natural11 said:

Way to go, illumination70!

Thanks and God Bless you for making up with your friend!!

Edited by illumination70

3 hours ago, illumination70 said:

That's right (gives Manohlive a high 5)!!

:)

Right back at ya.

1 hour ago, natural11 said:

I found grace and forgiveness with a new friend as I had said some stupid things. Apologized, reconciled and moving forward.  Honesty works every time!

That is a great thing.

My dog finally got out of bed at one in the afternoon...the lazy bum!   lol     He is 16 years old.  I was so worried.  Now he's fetching his toy and begging to lick my earlobes.

Edited by Manohlive

2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

My dog finally got out of bed at one in the afternoon...the lazy bum!   lol     He is 16 years old.  I was so worried.  Now he's fetching his toy and begging to lick my earlobes.

Cool, I gave my miniature dachshund a bath yesterday!!

On 7/6/2017 at 5:59 AM, illumination70 said:

I have a job interview today!!

Congrats on the interview.  

I am going to see the Outlaw Tour later tonight.  Lukas Nelson, Nathaniel Radcliffe, Jason Isbell, Sheryl Crow, Bob Dylan and Wille Nelson.  Actually this afternoon.  It starts at 2 and goes until 11:30.  I am gonna get to see Willie sing Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain and see he and Lukas do their cover of Pearl Jam's Just Breathe.

Shery Crow and If it Makes You Happy will make me ecstatic.  I'm so excited.  I love Summerfest in Milwaukee.  It's world famous but not well known in the USA.  12 days of bliss.

Edited by Manohlive

I visit the zoo everyday but in the last year I haven't posted as much as I used to due to us losing my mum (Molly), but as yesterday was the first anniversary of her passing and today we found this mysteriously placed on our doorstep I knew where I was going to post it.

Along with my family the zoo is the good thing that happens to me every single day, it's my little escape from everything you guys are just friends I haven't met yet. So Anj, Malahide, Alma, Pain, Frankaz, Moanya and anyone who I haven't mentioned bear with me I'll be back soon I promise.

Elmarto 

_20170709_220351.JPG

17 minutes ago, ELMARTO said:

I visit the zoo everyday but in the last year I haven't posted as much as I used to due to us losing my mum (Molly), but as yesterday was the first anniversary of her passing and today we found this mysteriously placed on our doorstep I knew where I was going to post it.

Along with my family the zoo is the good thing that happens to me every single day, it's my little escape from everything you guys are just friends I haven't met yet. So Anj, Malahide, Alma, Pain, Frankaz, Moanya and anyone who I haven't mentioned bear with me I'll be back soon I promise.

Elmarto 

_20170709_220351.JPG

I welled up reading this, hard to believe it's been a year, your friends are always here for you, good to have you back even if..for a little while xx

I just got a new app on my phone. I'm lagging behind in my tech mentality., so I'm just now getting into this. ☺?

23 hours ago, ELMARTO said:

Elmarto 

_20170709_220351.JPG

Thanks for this message. We are patiently waiting until you are fully back.

I received a parcel of trading cards from a friend in Australia. I now only need one card to complete my Star Wars 40th Anniversary base set :D

I got a ticket to see Queens of the Stone Age play Wembley Arena on my birthday! Same place I last saw them too, in fact...