Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U2Community

Miami Special - Larry & Bono Discuss The Making Of Songs Innocence'

Larry and Bono take part in a live broadcast, 'U2 The Making Of Songs Of Innocence'.

View the full article

Straight after last nights filming of The Graham Norton Show, they hopped on a plane and will be doing an interview with iHeartRadio from 7PM Miami time.

The interview will be broadcast live on the 'net, here : http://www.iheart.com/live/The-Alternative-Project-4447/

lucky U2.com subscribers will also be in attendance.

listen along here later, the event starts about 20 minutes after the Graham Norton Show finishes airing, so we are in for a busy night..

listen to the edited version (chat only on the U2Community Soundcloud Player :

Just wondering if anyone knows if we will be able to listen to this in the UK

What time would it be here?

Am sure something will pop up for us to listen to, even if not immediate, has been good to see so many interviews and stuff in here so quickly.

What time would it be here?

Am sure something will pop up for us to listen to, even if not immediate, has been good to see so many interviews and stuff in here so quickly.

Midnight....is when it all begins for you.

ohhh I maybe up, that's not long after Graham Norton is shown here. Thanx Mich :)

It's going to be a busy night, our mystery event is 11.30 (uk), good job it's Friday!

It's going to be a busy night, our mystery event is 11.30 (uk), good job it's Friday!

what last years's one?!

Midnight....is when it all begins for you.

Midnight.....is where the day begins...

what last years's one?!

Lol yep that one :P

Just saw a message on FB from Heli. They are about to head in!!!!

message from the venue, everyone who won tickets is safely in apart from one guy who we could not reach, sadly he missed out..

to listen outside of USA to the interview live might be tricky, you will need something like 

TunnelBear

or another VPN app to bypass restrictions... I will try to record it and put it up soon after for those who cannot listen live

I am really looking forward to what Larry has to say. I hope Bono lets him.

Hi Zootops, have a great time! :D

message from the venue, everyone who won tickets is safely in apart from one guy who we could not reach, sadly he missed out..

to listen outside of USA to the interview live might be tricky, you will need something like 

TunnelBear

or another VPN app to bypass restrictions... I will try to record it and put it up soon after for those who cannot listen live

I downloaded Tunnel Bear but when I click the link on iHeartRadio the page is blank, am I doing something wrong, should I just wait for a recording in the Zoo?

Enjoy peeps, can't tune in so take a listen when it's posted. :)

I saw my friend Bonnie in the pics - so happy for my friends who are getting to see them all!!!

Now any chance of getting them to do a show in Stafford? It is a lovely town - they could play at the castle - be a bit like Slane but not as grand!!!