Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

50,000 things before the tour.....

64. Start a petition to get U2 to play Gloria on this tour, at a show where I will be.  (Had to add that last part, b/c they obviously missed the memo that I was not at any of the shows where they played Electrical Storm last time.)

73. Sign Mich's petition, that's a bucket list song that one! 

64. Start a petition to get U2 to play Gloria on this tour, at a show where I will be.  (Had to add that last part, b/c they obviously missed the memo that I was not at any of the shows where they played Electrical Storm last time.)

73. Sign Mich's petition, that's a bucket list song that one! 

It's right here ---> http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/28925-petition-to-play-gloria-on-the-new-tour/

74. Yes will sign it too 

66. Remind Bono to brush up on his lyrics too!!! 

Ha, Vertigo tour, second leg of US in Chicago, first show. He forgot the lyrics (can't remember which song) and had to grab a lyric sheet. 

67. Be very thankful that while I have a shit paying job, said job makes up for it by being very generous with vacation time. I should be able to see every show they play in Chicago. Whee!

U2Girl'66 I hope they play lots of Chicago gigs and you see them all. Would be nice if they dropped the price for Zootops

that's an unfortunate angle :lol:

LMAO! I would agree... I actually like adam's new hair but the angle of the photo taken has to be just right.  :D

68. I am thankful I now have a new job and breathe easy and can start thinking about how many concerts I want to attend!  B) Having concert dates would make this task much easier...  :P

Good luck with the date Jen

You'll have to tell us all about it

The Gossip Police need to know

Hahaha I promise I will tell y'all :) The date is next thursday and Im getting nervous already hahahaha

71. Try to have patience and remember that I ordered my SOI tshirt a couple of weeks ago because I knew it could take 12 months for them to actually ship it!

72. Tell myself that checking my email account 50 times a day cannot make them do it...

73. Write my 800th post and regret not making the most of it with a cool joke or something

75. Try to speak out more, as a artist... Not keep my mouth shut but try to say what I think... And have some space for a discussion :P

76. Dream out loud as a photographer.

77. find my mojo again, seem to have lost it :(

78. Help Anj find her mojo.

79. Along the same lines as Zhivvy's bladder control, hopefully figured out why my gut hates me so much these days.

77. find my mojo again, seem to have lost it :(

Maybe this happened