Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Christmas card exchange

Yep, I've got it now. I got all excited when I saw I had emails, I thought it was my code. But that's on the Tour page. 

Thank you.

I have never felt as popular as i have today with messages lol! :)

You should all have the list now and the update too with a couple of countries added

my new years resolution - wear my reading glasses more when sending mails :)

Thanks Zhivvy You are great !! this should be post on the front page :wub:

Got the list got the code ... it's gonna be a very long Day :rolleyes:

If my cards to people are late I do apologise - I can't get out to post office at the moment so need to wait for someone to take them for me!!! Hope you will all get them before christmas though :)

I've just been out this afternoon and bought my cards as well as some postcards of my local area to send to the overseas members. I shall hopefully get them written and sent out tomorrow.

Apologies in advance to whoever has the misfortune to stand behind me at the post office while I sort out the various foreign postage prices  :P

Overseas postage is scary, I'm going to send out cards to those in the States. If anyone across the pond or two wants an e card on this list, shoot me a PM and I'll send you one. 

Btw, my fave member is Bono! ;)

I must have misread that question, but it really doesn't matter...

I know the zoo is quite busy at the moment but, please, may we have this thread pinned as usual? Thanks :)

I've just been out this afternoon and bought my cards as well as some postcards of my local area to send to the overseas members. I shall hopefully get them written and sent out tomorrow.

Apologies in advance to whoever has the misfortune to stand behind me at the post office while I sort out the various foreign postage prices :P

Recieved yours today! Still waiting for my list from Zhivvy.... Forgot to send her my e-mail address... Edited by Inger

I sent mine yesterday! Hoping the cards for those outside the USA will arrive in time.

My recipe is ready and when I get paid will be sending out the cards starting tomorrow.  Speaking of  Christmas cards, I got my first one from Utah yesterday!!

Thank you to Padawanbeck84, I received your card on December 12th and thank you to Utwothefly, I received your card today.  Love the cards.  Merry Christmas to everyone!  :D

I received my card from Lailaketo today and it's absolutely lovely! I'm going to save the envelope too as the Danish Christmas stamps are so pretty.

Thank you for all the cards I have received :)

My post lady - also known as my mum posted all mine for me on Monday so hopefully you will all get them in time :) 

Thank you for all the cards I have received :)

My post lady - also known as my mum posted all mine for me on Monday so hopefully you will all get them in time :)

I received my card from you this morning, thank you very much  :)

I love all the card I am receiving.  I don't think there is ever another opportunity to get letters from foreign countries! 

@electricco:

Thank you so much for the card!!

I was not expecting it since I didn't join this year... it's been hard times for me.

I'm very happy you included me in your list.

Thank you for your consideration!!

I sent mine yesterday! Hoping the cards for those outside the USA will arrive in time.

I received yours today, thank you very much.

Also thank you to LMM, your card arrived this morning as well.