Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

'Another Time, Another Place' - Subscribers Offer 2015 Discussion (Merged)

I done this early on today b4 I went to work and the link took me to live nation for a gift subscribtion and was not showing up on my profile that my account was active so tried again and the link took me to a U2 subscriber page so I joind again and my account now shows account active untill 3/12/15 so do I have to cancell the live nation subscribtion

what OS / browser? Can you try a different one / alternative PC?

I've tried on the desktop, tablet, and even my phone. I'm going to panic soon... should I just try paying again??

I paid a 2nd time so now my account shows me as a subscriber but not here on the forums. I'm confused!

Screen Shot 2014-12-03 at 21.20.11.png

I done this early on today b4 I went to work and the link took me to live nation for a gift subscribtion and was not showing up on my profile that my account was active so tried again and the link took me to a U2 subscriber page so I joind again and my account now shows account active untill 3/12/15 so do I have to cancell the live nation subscribtion

yes, you can cancel that through the HELP page

Hi, I got a subscription earlier tonight but haven't received any e-mail confirmation yet -

The same thing for me .... Can you help us ?????

big backlog - will take a good few hours, hang tight, you are both showing as subscribers

Joined again, opened the forum, saw new subscribers offer at $40 and thought What ?? Then realized what was meant was new offer FOR subscribers, correct?  Otherwise, I just spent $50 to rejoin the community I could have rejoined for $40. 

Can't promise I'll attend 4 shows like I did for 360 but ... you never know.

I'm renewed and got my pre-sale code but where can I download the gift record?

Hey bigwave..... I have a friend who was curious if he purchased a new subscription now if he would get a innocence group code before tomorrow.  I told him that the last tour I know he would have had the option to do that but not certain about this go round.  Is it just for people renewing or do new members also get a code?

Joined again, opened the forum, saw new subscribers offer at $40 and thought What ?? Then realized what was meant was new offer FOR subscribers, correct?  Otherwise, I just spent $50 to rejoin the community I could have rejoined for $40. 

Can't promise I'll attend 4 shows like I did for 360 but ... you never know.

If a subscriber renews before there subscription expires, it is $40 but if you wait until after your subscription expires it is $50 as if you were joining new.  Sounds like it functioned as it should have.  Hope that helps.

Hey bigwave..... I have a friend who was curious if he purchased a new subscription now if he would get a innocence group code before tomorrow.  I told him that the last tour I know he would have had the option to do that but not certain about this go round.  Is it just for people renewing or do new members also get a code?

still time... their code will show up on Tours page same time as other iNNOCENCE subscribers

Hi, I got a subscription earlier tonight but haven't received any e-mail confirmation yet?

if it your email hasn't arrived by morning your code will still show up same time as other iNNOCENCE subscribers on the Tours page

Hi, I got a subscription earlier tonight but haven't received any e-mail confirmation yet -

The same thing for me .... Can you help us ?????

see last post

hi i bough 

Hi, I got a subscription earlier tonight but haven't received any e-mail confirmation yet?

if it your email hasn't arrived by morning your code will still show up same time as other iNNOCENCE subscribers on the Tours page

it's the same for me !! i have nothing

Since the vinyl is being released in the 10" format, I assume it's meant to be a collectible. From Wikipedia: "The 10-inch format disappeared from United States stores around 1957, but remained common in some markets until the mid-1960s. The 10-inch vinyl format was resurrected in the 1970s for marketing some popular recordings as collectible, and these are occasionally seen today." 

I bought a new record player this year, which I love. It has settings for 7" and 12" records. It will also play 10" records, but you have to cue the tone arm manually.

My U2 vinyl collection so far includes October (remastered), Songs of Innocence, and used copies of I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For and Wide Awake in America (all 12").

Can I ask the powers that be PLEASE - when the subscribers 1980 show is released can the download be in FLAC?

Not all of us have turntables and want their U2 to be in the best possible quality. Not on terrible sounding lossy MP3's

So, if I don't need a second copy of North Side Story, and don't have a record player, can I just renew and get a second presale code? ;-)

Just read that Live Nation are only allowing one pre sale code per household. This is outrageous ! Surely U2 dictate the number of tickets that can be bought not Live Nation? If there are 2,3,4 U2 fans in the same household they only get 2 tickets? Thats just wrong.

I renewed my subscription - Classic 1980 Live Show Vinyl & Download.

How can I download the entire set? I am not finding it. I read that I would be able to digitally download the entire set.

I know the vinyl is expected in the spring, but will the download be available before then?

I know the vinyl is expected in the spring, but will the download be available before then?

probably not, and we don't know as yet whether it will be available as a download... but previous ones have been (and some still are) available in your ACCOUNT INFO page 

Screen Shot 2014-12-16 at 02.42.43.png

probably not, and we don't know as yet whether it will be available as a download... but previous ones have been (and some still are) available in your ACCOUNT INFO page 

Thanks

But I thought the digital download was part of the deal

As it clearly states in the offer:

"Produced on vinyl, true to the show's original vintage, you'll also be able to digitally download the entire set."

Thanks

But I thought the digital download was part of the deal

As it clearly states in the offer:

"Produced on vinyl, true to the show's original vintage, you'll also be able to digitally download the entire set."

good spot, missed that, thanks