Sign in to follow this  
irishmonk

Where are our pre-sale codes? (MERGED)

Wait...so I can't buy a pair of tiks for both shows? That's kind of like only being able to see half the show if it's like they're billing it; part 1 and part 2.

Had a bit of a break too after years of paying. I rejoined on my birthday. September 10th, one day too late to be an Experience member.... And also no email yet....

Hi All

Does anyone know why KOLN (Cologne) is NOT showing as a time and date for presale as yet? I am worried about this.

Can anyone help please?

Wait...so I can't buy a pair of tiks for both shows? That's kind of like only being able to see half the show if it's like they're billing it; part 1 and part 2.

YES we normally get four tickets don't we...... I have had to get my friend to join ....I will buy Day 1 and he will hpefully get Day 2 ....

Exciting yet nerve wracking at the same time!  paid through since 2001 hurry email hurry!! 

10.00AM Local....

Well, local is where? 10.00AM Amsterdam time is quite different from USA...

10.00AM Local....

Well, local is where? 10.00AM Amsterdam time is quite different from USA...

local time of the venue... so if it's Amsterdam, it would be 10.00 AM Amsterdam time...

I don't see anything either I was paid up through 3/2015 I went ahead and renewed subscription through 3/2016 thinking that was the trick.  Still no codes but another $40 to U2.

No email with code.

Just received a promo email.

Also there is nothing on the Tour page.

No email with code.

Just received a promo email.

Also there is nothing on the Tour page.

Yep, same here after I opened it. No code and link to presale brings me to renewal page.

During the 360 tour there was a unique code to each member..  If you click on the tour page like the email said it asks for you to sign in, but even when I'm logged in, it takes me to another page within u2.com not related to the tickets.    The USA pre-sale code will probably be in addition to that.  The unique code will allow them to know how long people have been members for and can only use it once per account.

Does anyone in authority know when the Cologne / Koln presales will be please?

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Nice to see U2 taking care of their "Longtime" fans........Their definition of "longtime (3 months) and mine (10 years) are a bit off...............

I agree. As a Propaganda subscriber I greatly appreciated the tiered approach, where longtime fans got first crack at tickets. I'm in the same group as a scalper that joined last year?

Sleight of hand and twist of fate

On a bed of nails they make me wait

And I wait ... for presale code

Our 'EXPERIENCE' group of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 09/09/2014) have access from the first day of the pre-sale. Your unique pre-sale access code will have a prefix of U215A...

Nice to see U2 taking care of their "Longtime" fans........Their definition of "longtime (3 months) and mine (10 years) are a bit off...............

I agree. As a Propaganda subscriber I greatly appreciated the tiered approach, where longtime fans got first crack at tickets. I'm in the same group as a scalper that joined last year?

I'm U2/WorldServiceMagPropaganda's subcriber since 1985 ... should get 4 Tickets -_-

Still waiting on my email.

they will be sent later, Pete... think hours, actually..

my subscribtion runs until December 31st and I wanted to be sure that i will a pre-sale code (experience group if I'm correct)

Thanks very much to confirm

Edited by red_pete

Sign in to follow this