Sign in to follow this  
chris1043

i highly don't understand this

I am moving my mouse pointer to whre it says "buy" and I see the little picture of the "hand" and nothing happens!! I am at work so I'm using my computer here in the office. OMG.  I dont understand!  I am clicking "buy" nothing!!!

WHY is nothing happening when I cilck?  WHY WHY WHY???

post-585518-0-96261800-1417707903_thumb.jpg

Edited by chris1043

The whole screen was grayed out buy I was able to tab over to the button and press it that way.  Good luck!

It did that to me, and then timed out FOUR TIMES after I hit buy but before the time out was reached..... I could not get GAs as a result and now have something called GA with seat numbers that cost me $85 a pop....no idea what this means, but I am really disappointed. I have never, ever, experienced trouble with TM before!

Chris if you have access to the iphone or ipad app use that instead - it worked for me after an hour and a half on the computer site

It did that to me, and then timed out FOUR TIMES after I hit buy but before the time out was reached..... I could not get GAs as a result and now have something called GA with seat numbers that cost me $85 a pop....no idea what this means, but I am really disappointed. I have never, ever, experienced trouble with TM before!

GA at that price is the GA I believe - they usually assign  number to the GA although it is meaningless - they have to put a number and section sometimes for total capacity and ticket limit purposes - I hope lol - I have the same!

it happened to you too?  I just saw someone posted the same thing about TM in their status update.  At least we got some kind of ticket.   Mine says I will be in "GA03"  What does this mean?  Is there a better map of MSG?  I wonder where Section 3 is?  Do you know?

either way, I am thankful... but still !!!!!  kind of frustrating....  I wanted better seats!

GA03 just means GA - You are General admission on the floor

thanks,  Le'ts hope there are no physical barriers so we can inch our way up closer.  FYI:  I was at the free RED concert earlier this week and it was amazing how rude people were just pushing and shoving their way up to the front.  One lady even said "Excuse me, I'm the media, I have to get through."

Sign in to follow this