Sign in to follow this  
hope3702

Just got Red Zone MSG 1...

Hooray! RZ last night of the tour, MSG.

Me, too!  Despite our membership issues, we both ended up with great tickets for the same show! Hopefully, we can meet at the show!

Looking forward to it - see you there! 

I'm doing RZ both nights Vancouver. Coming from Oz - will be the trip of a lifetime!!

Hope to meet some great fans at the front.

So I got Red Zone tickets for Boston on Saturday, and a regular low loge ticket for Boston on Friday.  I hate having to get 2 very expensive solo tickets, as I'd love to go with friends but they won't want to pay those prices.  I am thinking I shoudl keep the Red Zone ticket, can anyone explain what that is, is it like being "inside the heart" like on older tours?  I've many times gotten floor tickets and hoped to get into the special section but never managed to....anyone have a clue?

Which would you give up, Red Zone or good Loge, in favor of a pair of cheaper floor tickets on Monday and sell one of the good ones?  Thoughts? 

I've been to every tour post Joshua tree, and want amazing seats for at least one night.

I would buy the redzone from you

So I got Red Zone tickets for Boston on Saturday, and a regular low loge ticket for Boston on Friday.  I hate having to get 2 very expensive solo tickets, as I'd love to go with friends but they won't want to pay those prices.  I am thinking I shoudl keep the Red Zone ticket, can anyone explain what that is, is it like being "inside the heart" like on older tours?  I've many times gotten floor tickets and hoped to get into the special section but never managed to....anyone have a clue?

Which would you give up, Red Zone or good Loge, in favor of a pair of cheaper floor tickets on Monday and sell one of the good ones?  Thoughts? 

I've been to every tour post Joshua tree, and want amazing seats for at least one night.

I would buy the redzone from you

The way the stage looks for this tour, GA's just fine for the $$$.  I'd rather be able to see every show played in one city (ie 4 in Boston), from GA, then only 1 in the Red Zone for the same price....its nice to mix it up a lil at times from different areas inmo, assuming your hittin a lot of shows.  

anyone seen any info released on the red zone break down?  I believe last tour edge was on RZ1 size and adam was on RZ2 side

I do not recall a time when Edge was not on the left side of the stage and Adam was on the right side of the stage when facing the stage.   stage right and left changes from America to Europe so if facing the stage-I believe Edge is always on the left and Adam on the right.  I could be wrong but it's been that way every time I've seen them which is a number of times but not nearly enough!

Sign in to follow this