Sign in to follow this  
jcarey72

Who's going to the Chicago shows ?

Sooo.... I'll be traveling from Ohio (not sure if flying or driving at this point) meeting friend from MN.   Recommendations for hotels??  

I like Embassy Suites. it's in a fun area...

Edited by jcarey72

Not completely understanding the credit card entry only (no transfers or resale), I bought two GAs for Wednesday night not even knowing if I can find someone here in TX to go with me up to Chicago. There may be a chance I can meet up with someone needing one at the event itself. Just be prepared to wait it out all day in line with me ;-)

I would like to go GA on the first night.  Please let me know...  i currently have an extra GA ticket for the 2nd show too if you'd like to trade.

cc entry means you need the cc and ID that matches name on the cc when you enter the show...

Edited by jcarey72

Night 1 - Section 103 (10:50 am General Sale)

Night 2 - GA (Pre-Sale Code)

Will be my 11th and 12th show

Going to go for GA Nights 3 and 4 when they go on sale.

Hi, I bought by mistake a ticket to the U2 band consert in July 10, 2015 in Boston, I need to sell it.

Tickets to U2 innocence Experience Tour 2015.

Section: LOGE5, Row 4, Seat 9

Date: July 10, 2015.

Reason for sale: I bought for Boston mistakenly thought I was shopping for New York.

Price: U$ 350,00.

I'm selling at the price I paid.

Accept offers!

My e-mail: murillo.moreira93@gmail.com

I was lucky to get GA tickets for both the June 28th and 29th shows.  Looking forward to meet any U2.com members that are attending these shows.

My wife and I will be going - June 28 - got Row 1 Upper Deck - section 333 this morning.  Couldn't quite justify the $290 per ticket for lower level and she didn't want to be looking up into someone's armpit from the GA section! Although we had a blast back in Minneapolis when we were in the Heart!  Will be about 8th or 9th time we have seen them - 2 x Chicago for Popmart, 1 x for 360, 1 x Omaha - Vertigo, 3 x Minneapolis - Popmart/Elevation/360.  Think we will try to get some General Sale tickets for 29th to make trip worth 9 hour drive from Nebraska!!  It's a Beautiful Day!!!

Flying in from Texas. Which pubs will be the best for preconcert drinks??

Flying in from Houston myself for 6/28 show. GA tix. 

I have 2 night 1 tickets to sell, face value, section 203 row 2 $589

Please email me if interested

Listening.freedom@gmail.com

Chi 1 = Sec 318 Row 6

Chi 2 = GA

Chi 3 = GA

Chi 4 = Sec 318 Row 1

I hope they add 2 more Chicago shows.  If these sell hard, I think they will.

I met my wife on the WIRE fan mail list during Popmart so these threads are always fun and i have soft spot for them.

I am also coming in from Houston! I will be doing GA for the 24th and 25th. 

I am also coming in from Houston! I will be doing GA for the 24th and 25th. 

Awesome.  What hotel can anyone recommend? Is Marriott on South Ashland Medical District decent? 

I would not stay at that Marriott by UIC because you're going to be hearing ambulances all night long with the hospital being right there plus it's just about the plainest most boring hotel with nothing there for the money you're paying.

That Embassy Suites that others have mentioned is nice. I've stayed there and had a few business meetings there. Good location, nice rooms, walking distance to good food, and worth the money to stay there in my opinion.

I wish they added two more dates in Chicago...June 26 and 27 seem to be available at United Center

Edited by oscar_herrada

I snagged Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile.

my friend just got the same for us!  Woohoo! 

Kept it simple, clean, cheap, and didn't mess with the formula: reserved a room at Holiday Inn Express Cicero. Same digs as 360 Tour Sep 2009.  

Kept it simple, clean, cheap, and didn't mess with the formula: reserved a room at Holiday Inn Express Cicero. Same digs as 360 Tour Sep 2009.  

if my daughter convinces me to try for tickets on Monday and I go back I'll probably go that route.   It's friends birthday while we are there and we're throwing in some sight seeing as well ;)   If daughter and I go- that will be just for the concert.   Concert, sleep, home! 

If you are not GA or don't mind being in the back of the GA line here's what I did for 360 - I wasn't GA in Chicago, checked into hotel and left for downtown ~noon.  Did the CAF riverboat tour, ate at Pisano's Pizza, then went to the show. Hope this helps!

GA for three of four nights.  Was very lucky to score GA tickets for the last two shows in regular sale this AM.  May have to resort to the secondary market for the show on the 25th.  This will be my first visit to Chicago.  Wife has been there and she absolutely loved it.  Can't wait!  Wish I could be cryogenically frozen until July 24th...

Awesome!

I got snagged in the hall at work so didn't get any GA tickets for the last show for daughter and I. I'm not crushed, seein them earlier so will wait to see where things are at with tour (maybe more dates added?).

If you want to do it up, stay at the ACME Hotel. Awesome looking place. Im staying at the Essex Inn, its not too fancy but as a runner I like its proximity to the lake.

My husband and I are coming from Indiana for the June 25th show.  He MAJORLY surprised me with the VIP travel package so we will be staying at the W Lakeshore and seats are TBD (but promised to be within the 1st 15 rows).  I AM SO EXCITED!  I could barely work the rest of the day once he forwarded me the email with the purchase info! :)

Going Wednesday & Thursday (although I have not gotten tickets for Thursday yet. 

Wednesday VIP Party Package with seats in Section 122, Row 1

Sign in to follow this