Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

I was too slow and they got away! :(

I'm just here to whine, essentially - I was too slow with my cc info and I got timed out! Anybody else have this happen, and what advice can you give me for Monday's general sale?

Have your Ticketmaster account already set up with all the info in there.  Then it only asks for your password.

how about getting your order but realizing you entered 3 tickets not 4 then having to let them go.  Really a dumb think to do both of those since we probably could have found an extra from someone somewhere.

Have your Ticketmaster account already set up with all the info in there.  Then it only asks for your password.

I wanted to do that but wasn't sure how, gotta go and figure that out! Thanx!

Be careful about this. I did this and for some reason it my pre-registered card didn't come up as a payment option, so I had to enter the information manually anyway... then I got a message saying "we cannot accept this card because it is already registered to a user"... yeah, that user is me. So any card that you have registered to your account cannot be entered manually, but if your registered card details fail to load you won't be able to pay at all. I had to go to my account and delete my card details. Obviously I got timed out in the process. I went back to the start of the queue and there were still GAs available. The second time around, I entered my card details manually again, and this time I was allowed to pay, as the details no longer belonged to a card already registered with Ticketmaster.

So basically if you do what you're meant to, and register your card details to your account, you could end up missing out on tickets. I didn't, fortunately, but it could have been different if it was somewhere like New York (I was buying for Glasgow). So I'd be careful about doing that. Another option is to put all your card details in Notepad and copy and paste them so you don't have to type them out. You won't need to check that the number is correct because you will have already checked it when you typed it in Notepad. Just check that you copy and paste it correctly (eg. make sure the whole number but nothing more is selected before you copy).

That totally sucks!  But for what it's worth, it's the first time I've ever heard of something like this happening.

Here I am with another opportunity to mess up, haha! I only just read that sad story about the CC not working and having to enter manually. I think I'll put it in a document jic then I can do it fast IF that happens to me which I'm hoping it won't.

Sign in to follow this