Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

U2 & KROQ Take Over the Roxy Live And Review Thread

So pleased to hear them start with that staple diet setlist from 1980. They've just so many more songs that it just doesn't end with Out of Control now. Fantastic.

After two weeks of calling KROQ nonstop and rushing around LA searching for the KROQ van, I didn't get tickets. I did get this picture though:

IMG_3242.jpg

A photo posted by U2 Official (@u2) on
May 29, 2015 at 3:36pm PDT

<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>

Look....Larry's mad because no one took pics of him at the show.  :P

Edge plonked himself down first, Adam just didn't care, but Bono and Larry got into a fight over who would take the last middle spot...the result...Larry put his foot down and Bono's put in his place (because we all know if Larry's had enough it's gonna be Bman that backs down, we all need a counter balance right :P )

Edited by Rhi_K

someone uploaded a higher resolution than the one i posted earlier  of sils audio from the night to youtube :

AT 27 MINUTE MARK BONO SAYS : "ZOOTOPIANS NEVER FAIL" !!!!!!!! 

OMG! That setlist! 11 o'clock tick tock!!!! That was the song that made me fall in love with them. I was 11 yrs old. And The Ocean!! Thank you BW for putting the audio up here.

I SO hope for these songs to make it into the ie setlist. Fingers crossed...

couldn't get that to play KD, so pulled out the U2 interview bit & added to soundcloud 

someone uploaded a higher resolution than the one i posted earlier  of sils audio from the night to youtube :

23_30_125.gif

Btw, Bono's voice is flawless. In 11 o clock tick tock he sounds like 20-something.

23_30_125.gif

Missed that the first time, awesome :D

23_30_125.gif

Missed that the first time, awesome :D

I heard the Zootopians part... but NOT the never fails part!!! Wow..just wow ... :)

Sorry about that bw - didn't test it myself, and better as the shorter clip anyway. Kinda wish they'd talked longer as Edge was bringin' the thunder.

Been listening to the boot over and over and all of a sudden I hear Michael Hutchence' name in there. Never knew Stuck in a moment was for him. Moved me quite a bit.

Sign in to follow this