Sign in to follow this  
danielsentana

Presale codes that disappeared (MERGED)

Hi, a friend of mine has specifically not used her presale code last December, hoping for Dublin shows and her codes disappeared when all codes were cancelled (even the not-used ones). It is not in her account and she has not received an E-Mail. How can she get her code? Thanks a lot in advance :)

Hi, a friend of mine has specifically not used her presale code last December, hoping for Dublin shows and her codes disappeared when all codes were cancelled (even the not-used ones). It is not in her account and she has not received an E-Mail. How can she get her code? Thanks a lot in advance :)

I have the exact same problem

Hi, can anyone please help?  I'm a paid up subscriber and have been keeping my code for the irish dates but I can't see my presale code?  Where do I find it?

Thanks

Tony

hopefully we will hear something today- I still have my code, maybe it will work?

It won't be a very busy presale, if no one has a code anyway :P

Edited by jojodee

Hi - I've only signed up as a paid subscriber today.  I let my membership laspe as I was worried no Ireland shows would be announced.  Some people are telling me I'm too late for a presale code for the Ireland shows? Im hoping to go to the Belfast shows.

Surely as a paid subscriber I will be allocated a code?

Thanks

Tony

As of right now, the procedure for the presale is not available... therefore, there is no way to tell you were to find it...

Please have a little patience and keep checking the site and the forum periodically. Once all this info is available, it will be here...

Also, please check as thoroughly as possible you account info... right now you are appearing as a free member.

Please check for the emails sent when you paid your subscription. With those on hand, go to the CONTACT US form in the HELP section (http://www.u2.com/help) and request for your paid account status to be checked...

Same here, i have a presale code i didn't use because i was waiting for Dublin dates :)

Presale code missing from the Tours page but found it in one of U2.com newsletter emails so maybe do a search in your Gmail, Hotmail etc...

Presale code missing from the Tours page but found it in one of U2.com newsletter emails so maybe do a search in your Gmail, Hotmail etc...

You sure thats not a coupon code for the U2 shop? I dont remember getting my presale code emailed to me. But i do remember it being within my account info but now its gone.

Is that a new email from today with the code or the original one from back then? She does have the original mail from last year that she could use if the code was still working...

You sure thats not a coupon code for the U2 shop? I dont remember getting my presale code emailed to me. But i do remember it being within my account info but now its gone.

it's my presale code. For example, I was emailed about the NY presale back in March. The code was in that email.

Is that a new email from today with the code or the original one from back then? She does have the original mail from last year that she could use if the code was still working...

It's an old email from earlier this year.

Now, they may issue new replacement codes, nothing has been announced yet so we'll just have to wait until USA wakes up and starts emailing out the codes.

So they keep us waiting a year for the Irish dates, then they decide, lets just wind them up a bit more with the missing codes by telling them they have  to wait for an email, they could of done both at the same time. I blame Live Nation.

KEPT MY CODE FOR DUBLIN DATES,WAS LUCKY TO SEE THE BAND IN CHICAGO AS MY DAUGHTER LIVES THERE,HOPEFULLY CODES WILL BE SENT OUT AGAIN :) I READ DUBLIN TICKETS ARE ON LINE SALES ONLY

Ok, i just found my missing presale code. If you have any of the emails from u2.com for presales for any of the shows all you need to do is scroll down and your access is at the end of the email, it looks like when they notify you by email for any presale shows it includes your access code automatically. So if you havent got any of the old emails for show presales, im fairly sure when you receive your presale notification email later for the Dublin /Belfast shows it will include your access code.

KEPT MY CODE FOR DUBLIN DATES,WAS LUCKY TO SEE THE BAND IN CHICAGO AS MY DAUGHTER LIVES THERE,HOPEFULLY CODES WILL BE SENT OUT AGAIN :) I READ DUBLIN TICKETS ARE ON LINE SALES ONLY

Correct

more news when emails go out before tomorrow by all accounts, (as updated http://www.u2.com/help page shows) this is what we know to date :

PRE-SALE & CODE INFO

Q - When will presales for U2.com subscribers take place for the band’s November Irish shows?
A - Presales for the Dublin and Belfast shows take place from Thursday September 10th (10am) until Fri Sep 11th (12noon) for subscribers in Ireland (Republic of and NI); and on Friday Sep 11 (12noon until 5pm) for other qualifying U2.com subscribers, while ticket supplies last. All times are local venue time.

Q - If I don't use my pre-sale ticketing access code in presales for shows announced on December 3rd, will the code still be valid for use if/when other dates are announced - such as the Dublin shows, details of which are still to be revealed ?
A - Yes. Your un-used pre-sale ticketing access code will be valid to use if further shows are announced.

Hi, Im not clear on how to get the presale code. Do i log in and buy through U2.com of how do i get the presale code?

Thanks

see previous answer

I'm kinda getting anxious. I haven't had the codes reinstated yet (I'm in Ireland) Will they definitely be back before the presale starts tomorrow.

Thanks for the help​

I'm kinda getting anxious. I haven't had the codes reinstated yet (I'm in Ireland) Will they definitely be back before the presale starts tomorrow.

Since the whole presale is for people with codes, and no one has confirmed any codes restored yet... it stands to reason they will all re-appear in time. Otherwise, it will be a very sleepy pre-sale if no one can buy tickets. ;-)

Hi,

I have recently renewed my subscription but I have yet to receive a presale code for the dublin shows.

Can you check my account please and send on the code?

Thanks

John

Sign in to follow this