Sign in to follow this  
doc holliday

O2 G.A. Entry cock up

Same here, had to show confirmation e mail to join q then credit card swiped at turnstile but no ID check

Just to add my card had expired some months previous to the show and worked OK as they said it would! Had the new one on me just in case

They asked for my confirmation email on the 30th too, apparently it's because if you booked more than one show on the same card, they can't tell which order number is for that night. (Mind you, when I went on the 29th, they just swiped the card and didn't need to ask which order it was...!)

They asked for my confirmation email on the 30th too, apparently it's because if you booked more than one show on the same card, they can't tell which order number is for that night. (Mind you, when I went on the 29th, they just swiped the card and didn't need to ask which order it was...!)

Thanks for mentioning that! Do you have to have it printed or is it alright to just show them the email on your phone?

Thanks for mentioning that! Do you have to have it printed or is it alright to just show them the email on your phone?

I had a printout but I don't imagine it makes any difference, they just need to see what the order number is, so they don't accidentally invalidate your ticket for another night.

I had a printout but I don't imagine it makes any difference, they just need to see what the order number is, so they don't accidentally invalidate your ticket for another night.

Okay, I'll be sure to print my email out then just in case!

Everybody was able to get his/her GA tickets to be printed out. You just had to go to the box office. You had to show your ID and the order confirmation (no CC). Then you got hard tickets.

Without hard tickets your CC was scanned. No ID, no order confirmation.  

Edited by spacko

Okay, I'll be sure to print my email out then just in case!

I showed the email on my phone.

All ran smoothly last night, they didn't even ask to see my email! I had it printed just in case...

Sign in to follow this