Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alma1

What music are you listening to part 4

Civil Twilight - 'Letters from the Sky'

Arctic Monkeys - AM album

Hi Chris. I like Arctic Monkeys, too.

Don't stop believing. Journey.

I think I could hear that song every day of my life & not get tired of it, Bragi. :)

I love the Black Keys, Chris! Maybe most people do. They're great. There are a lot of bands I like that I won't 'Like' in my FaceBook, Lol, but I do have the Black Keys there. So for me that's saying a lot. :)

I love the Black Keys, Chris! Maybe most people do. They're great. There are a lot of bands I like that I won't 'Like' in my FaceBook, Lol, but I do have the Black Keys there. So for me that's saying a lot. :)

post-547180-0-17000200-1454691347_thumb.jpg

post-547180-0-29201000-1454691357_thumb.jpg

Been listening to Bowie a lot, for now it's Pearl Jam

David appeared in a dream of mine last night. (Not sure I ever dreamed of him b4.) No offense to Iman, but in the dream he was my boyfriend or husband (boyfriend I think) & he was about to leave to head back to England. I handed him a couple small items - kind of like small notebooks w/important info about something we were working on that had to do w/ Ireland, so I asked if he thought it would be a good idea for him to take those back w/him since he was going to England (not Ireland). He considered it a moment & said yes.

He smiled his big beautiful David Bowie smile & started towards the door to walk out to the car. I told him I'd be out there in a minute & I ran upstairs to grab something so I could get back out there b4 the car would drive away - because I wanted to give him a big kiss/smackeroo & a big hug b4 he'd leave. Of course that was when I woke up! B4 being able to give him that kiss & hug! <_<  Why are dreams like that?  ^_^

Yeah, I had  a David Bowie dream too , a few days after he died.....Won't get into any details (I don't fell like talking, words are crooked)....I'll only say he was very motivational and supportive !!!