Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alma1

What music are you listening to part 4

I never had any David Bowie dreams, but I once dreamt of Robert Plant, I'll tell that story some other time.

Listening to Gavin Friday. I like his music, it's good. Each man kills the thing he loves is a strong debut. Great voice as well. 

die-hard-with-a-vengeance.jpg

Yeah, I had  a David Bowie dream too , a few days after he died.....Won't get into any details (I don't fell like talking, words are crooked)....I'll only say he was very motivational and supportive !!!

I had a dream a few weeks ago I met Bono and I asked him a question about SYCMIOYO and he just arked right up and went off at me, and I'm going "Uh, chill dude, sorry I asked".

Grande that was pure gold what you just recounted ........And great soundtrack up there !!!

U2 ~  Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Uber DeLuxe Edition - The B-sides and Other Stuff  WAV songs !!!  And some of the REmixes like The Lounge Fly Mix, Lemon-remixes, Can't help falling in love (By Bono) and Night and Day.

29nyzxk.jpg

2e0psfq.jpg

2q09h1d.jpg

2a9zad5.jpg

I like 'James' & haven't listened to them in awhile, gandalfmuppet. I like that this 1 reminds me of 80s music: 'Born of Frustration' (even if it's from the 90s).

"Show the movie that doesn't deal in black & white...

Talk talk talkin 'bout who's to blame,

But all that counts is how to change."

Listening to Gavin Friday. I like his music, it's good. Each man kills the thing he loves is a strong debut. Great voice as well. 

I love this one of Gavin. (& I really like this vid w/ it, btw).

Actually, at :34-:36, he sounds similar to D. Bowie (to me) when he sings "to be blue." Also (though maybe a little less): at 4:08-4:10 "Blue."

You, Me and World War Three

Thanx for posting. Really enjoyed that.

I love seeing how even w/ a relatively slow, mellow song, Bono seems to get energy from singing, & gets filled w/ rhythm. Such soul.

This! Priceless.

& I knew he has cited U2 as an influence, but check this out from this video: “I look up to U2.” - Chris Martin.

Love his Springsteen & Jagger impersonations, reaction when Viva la Vida is mangled, etc.

(Such an easygoing, sweet dude...love his joie de vivre & sense of humor, too.)

~ Chris Martin Carpool Karaoke ~

Another great carpool karaoke - w/ Elton John!

(My personal 2nd-favorite carpool vid. 2nd only to the one w/ Coldplay's Chris Martin for me.)

"If I could tell my 12-year-old self I'd be doing this (singing w/ Elton John)...his head would explode." - James Corden.

Adele like I've never seen her b4. *Love* it when she raps.