Sign in to follow this  
pain_18_

Where In The World are U2 ?

Oh whaoh. Such a fantastic interview - only Dave Fanning would get that gig!  :lol:

Amen Adam. "There is no certainty in life." How privileged we all are to have had access to this band for so long with an original line up. Here's to 'experience' whatever it will be.

The Edge is at Killiney Beach ... I love it when U2 post NON-political stuff....

post-547180-0-43964300-1476089565_thumb.jpg

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/28388-the-action-thread/?p=1050475

#AdamClayton of #U2#EoghanMcDermott and children from #StJames’s Primary and Secondary school at #StPatrick’s University Hospital, attempting to set the Guinness World Record for the World’s Largest Mindfulness Lesson to mark World Mental Health Awareness Day via Independent.ie (Pic: Marc O'Sullivan)

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

Talking with John Kelly for #RTETheWorks at the house where The Joshua Tree was recorded.... Adam

post-547180-0-98298600-1476291516_thumb.jpg

Maybe there's going to be a live Adam's pics in the near future(subscriber gift)Like they did with Edge! And this is a hint.

Maybe there's going to be a live Adam's pics in the near future(subscriber gift)Like they did with Edge! And this is a hint.

Speaking of which....I hope they'll announce the new subscription package by 31st of January 2017, when my Subscription runs out because I seriously do not want this years 'gift' !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

before the fireworks, remember to wait for any official announcement on the main site (www.u2.com) - when the time for a tour comes, all the information needed will be available here...

until then... patience...

before the fireworks, remember to wait for any official announcement on the main site (www.u2.com) - when the time for a tour comes, all the information needed will be available here...

ahhhhh :P  :P  :P

I'll take that ticketmaster type blib as a hint that U2 is next year until told otherwise!! :P  ;)

I'll take that ticketmaster type blib as a hint that U2 is next year until told otherwise!! :P  ;)

telling you otherwise...