Sign in to follow this  
pain_18_

Where In The World are U2 ?

The #FrontMan at the #FrontDoor  of #SOE !!!! B):rolleyes:^_^;):D:lol::ph34r:

Those lyrics up there are very cool !!!!

Who's that man looking sharp!? Hope Ali opened the door for him! ^_^  

He asks her how did she know it was him .... :wub:

Apparently she didn't.....

Rosé tinted glasses

A photo posted by U2 Official (@u2) on

<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>

It's amazing what can a bottle of Rose  transform the 'The Fly-Glasses' into !!! :lol:

Edited by pain_18_

Love it, it's so interesting. Besides it's Bono wearing these big funky glasses. Eye spy with my Bono eyes. Look at the background. Where is he..haha and how and why is the background crazy, distorted like that!

Those lyrics are freakin amazing! It says so much in a few words... he'll never cease to amaze me.

Love it, it's so interesting. Besides it's Bono wearing these big funky glasses. Eye spy with my Bono eyes. Look at the background. Where is he..haha and how and why is the background crazy, distorted like that!

Bono still has to learn how to use the share feature on Instagram but he's getting good with effects! Wonder what the hell is that one ! That blurry background looks awesome!

Bono still has to learn how to use the share feature on Instagram but he's getting good with effects! Wonder what the hell is that one ! That blurry background looks awesome!

:lol: Well...he's good with the effects as you said! Can't wait to see more!

Those lyrics are freakin amazing! It says so much in a few words... he'll never cease to amaze me.

Yeah...believe what you want but I was thinking about the main idea of those lyrics just the day Bono posted them ....... Happens before every new U2 album....Bono writes about what I'm thinking of .....

Did Bono really just find some baby sea turtles? :wub:  #cuteness

We'll never find this beach again - Bono

Did Bono really just find some baby sea turtles? :wub:  #cuteness

Mar 21, 2016 at 9:06am PDT

Precious !!!!    

Baby-Turtles-Beach-Sequence  !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

If the beach will still be there in the future, the female turtles who will (and most importantly IF they will...) survive, will be returning to deposit their own eggs........I wonder if what Bono said is just a metaphor for living the moment or is he raising awareness about some environmental problems....Could also be one of those places that get covered by the sea when the tide rises during flux ... There will be a full moon tonight.

Edited by pain_18_

If the beach will still be there in the future, the female turtles who will (and most importantly IF they will...) survive, will be returning to deposit their own eggs........I wonder if what Bono said is just a metaphor for living the moment or is he raising awareness about some environmental problems....Could also be one of those places that get covered by the sea when the tide rises during flux ... There will be a full moon tonight.

Awe.....We have to believe, they'll be back! 

Awe.....We have to believe, they'll be back! 

I want to believe.....I want those 4 turtles to survive against those infinite odds that are against them.....I'm sending them my vital force from behind the laptop screen here.......I want to believe it makes a difference if I said this.......Despite my empty, crooked words........

Edited by pain_18_

9azi2f.jpg

The world seen through someone-other's way is a Purer second plane !

Edited by pain_18_

I'm gonna be very down to earth for once but I wonder where he took that baby turtles pic. Def doesn't look like Killiney beach! (I'm not really good at turtles matter, but i guess they don't lay eggs in Ireland lol). And with the Edge back in LA... Does that mean they're already done working on SOE?  :huh:

9azi2f.jpg

The world seen through someone-other's way is a Purer second plane !

That one made me think instantaneously of the One video by Corbijn. Tad bit older but the look in his eyes is just the exact same one ^_^   

That's NOT the Corbijn video....it's the PHIL JOANOU video shot in a bar in New York City  !!!! and with ZOOTV footage...

....and with a hot girl for the very first time in a U2-video like Bono said in U2byU2....The guy who typed that wrong info on YouTube should be scolded !!!

The Corbijn version is the TRABANTS, Berlin, Bonos dad, U2 dressed as ladies - version and the very FIRST version of the video.....

PS :  Bono's eyes are Blue and there's nothing we really want to do....We like 'em like that !  Who said Blue is a cold colour....look at Bono's eyes and at VAN GOGHS  paintings or just look at the sky and the sea.........Or at wild-flowers or just your regular yard-flowers.

Edited by pain_18_

BAck on topic..YEAh.....it's great we get these photos from the boys/////Gets us pumped up for SOE !!!  Well it does get me, anyway.

I'm gonna be very down to earth for once but I wonder where he took that baby turtles pic. Def doesn't look like Killiney beach! (I'm not really good at turtles matter, but i guess they don't lay eggs in Ireland lol). And with the Edge back in LA... Does that mean they're already done working on SOE? :huh:

there's no real but most of all white sand in Killiney. I think Bono loves stones since he has basically the same kind of beach in Eze :lol:

Well we must judge this beach by the turtles....Must be some tropical beach ...somewhere near the Ecuator or Sub-Ecuator.....Edge in LA....If they finished SOE then Edge is mixing//twinkling  it there in LA.... LA-Woman, did you hear that????  You might just bump into Edge around town.....

That's NOT the Corbijn video....it's the PHIL JOANOU video shot in a bar in New York City  !!!! and with ZOOTV footage...

....and with a hot girl for the very first time in a U2-video like Bono said in U2byU2....The guy who typed that wrong info on YouTube should be scolded !!!

The Corbijn version is the TRABANTS, Berlin, Bonos dad, U2 dressed as ladies - version and the very FIRST version of the video.....

PS :  Bono's eyes are Blue and there's nothing we really want to do....We like 'em like that !  Who said Blue is a cold colour....look at Bono's eyes and at VAN GOGHS  paintings or just look at the sky and the sea.........Or at wild-flowers or just your regular yard-flowers.

:o:blink: Everything You Know Is Wrong... Well I know at least lol

Well we must judge this beach by the turtles....Must be some tropical beach ...somewhere near the Ecuator or Sub-Ecuator.....Edge in LA....If they finished SOE then Edge is mixing//twinkling  it there in LA.... LA-Woman, did you hear that????  You might just bump into Edge around town.....

Somewhere around these places I guess  :P  :P http://www.roughguides.com/article/9-of-the-best-places-to-watch-baby-turtles-hatch/

Yeap, probably good news that Edge is back in LA! I also read that Adam's villa in the South of France is finally done. Maybe he's around too ^^