Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clarky46

2017 Tour (MOVED FROM RUMOURS & MERGED)

176 posts in this topic

Looks like there going to ask us to renew the membership fee before giving us a code for tickets for the 2017 tour.

If your subscription runs out before a tour is announced, then yes.  Since a date has not been set for an album release or a tour, then if/when they do announce them, it is a very strong possibility that we will all have to renew before that.

by the way... we don't know what the subscription gift will be - for this and for what will happen once a tour is announced, patience... everything will be announced when the time arrives...

I'm ready for what's next beyond the tour - let's get 'em through SOE and SOA and then, post-ascent, on to a "Life on Mars" album of music for the red planet's first colonists (whenever that happens) based on Bowie, Kim Stanley Robinson, Yuri Gargarin, Elon Musk, Neil Armstrong, and B & E's time with NASA :D A song suite to the future :D

Whats the name of the song right before U2 come on ?

People Have the Power by Patti Smith.

I heard that song right before I went to Dreamfest. I deemed it a good sign at the time.

Jets is actually making a long standing joke about the number of times that question was asked during the Vertigo Tour, which the answer was "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. Still one of my favorite ones. My favorite, being how they got us with "Soon" and "Space Oddity" for 360.

I hope the resub gift is tge U2 40 button badge

Jets is actually making a long standing joke about the number of times that question was asked during the Vertigo Tour, which the answer was "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. Still one of my favorite ones. My favorite, being how they got us with "Soon" and "Space Oddity" for 360.

Ohhh! I never realised this was a thing  :lol:

Ohhh! I never realised this was a thing  :lol:

Gotcha !

:P

I hope not.

lol :)

My subscription runs out end of next year if I remember right, so should be ok for a code I guess. Not that fussed about the gift as long as a good album comes out and they tour. Hoping for stadiums this leg but I can't see it. Trouble with multiple arena shows is that I can't bear to miss any. 6 in London was a bit much even for me with work and all

by the way... we don't know what the subscription gift will be - for this and for what will happen once a tour is announced, patience... everything will be announced when the time arrives...

There is a tour coming up so you know the subscription gift will be lame.  They only do good gifts in years when there is no tour on the horizon. 

The Pop Hong Kong Mixes in downloadable format will do as a gift. :)

As for the tour, Australia in 2018 will be fine. Give them time to get the new songs down pat.

So you can win a sound check and full dress rehearsal with RED...

*Airfare and 4-star accommodations for you and a friend to get to the location of the band's dress rehearsal.

*A meet-and-greet with the band during sound check.

*Tickets to the full dress rehearsal.

***But what is it for? Is it a RED thing or a pre-tour dress rehearsal as it suggests?*** Have I missed anything?

So it's a tour rehearsal as pasted below.

They should sell tickets for sound checks to all the shows, be a great experience and then profits go to red. Let's face it redzone is shit, it's a forgettable experience imo, the only good thing is the bit you give to charity. Saves queing I guess.

Also make more money on sound check tickets and fans get something for their hard earned cash Mr!

Edited by utwothefly

This is through a third party (Omaze) and currently all the information we know is that which you have posted from the Omaze and (red) announcement.

Give the album first, before anyone get's hurt.....hello, hello.....

The Pop Hong Kong Mixes in downloadable format will do as a gift. :)

As for the tour, Australia in 2018 will be fine. Give them time to get the new songs down pat.

That's the gift I want too !!!!!!  In FLAC and WAV if possible but I'll take mp3 if it comes.....BEST gift ever in my opinion...

.....I would also settle for the crazy DEMO version of SOE.... 18 tracks chosen by the band at random outta the 30 to 60 they said they're working through......Before the actual album comes out, which will have a different tracklist with different versions than the ones we'd get, of course.........

Just dreaming here....

Edited by pain_18_