Sign in to follow this  
Ender

So... This Joshua Tree Tour Thing...

12 hours ago, Manohlive said:

You have Fly glasses?   How did I miss these?  I would have been all over those.

If not too much trouble...could you post a pic?    I'd love to see them.

I have the FLY glasses too....they came with the UBER Deluxe Achtung Baby in 2011....

On 6/14/2017 at 3:54 AM, pain_18_ said:

I have the FLY glasses too....they came with the UBER Deluxe Achtung Baby in 2011....

Ahh.  That explains it.  I skip the Uber anything. lol   How are you?   It was fun going back n forth that night.  PM me if you feel so inclined.  

7 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Ahh.  That explains it.  I skip the Uber anything. lol   How are you?   It was fun going back n forth that night.  PM me if you feel so inclined.  

You don't know what you're missing.....the Uber Deluxe Achtung Baby is the BOMB !!!

I grew up in a boat as we were always fishing Lake Michigan or Winnebago.  Only a muskie could resist, at least mentioning, that 'BOMB', being the last word of a response on U2.com is a baited hook!  I shall look up that uber thang.  :)

Edited by Manohlive

4 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I grew up in a boat as we were always fishing Lake Michigan or Winnebago.  Only a muskie could resist, at least mentioning, that 'BOMB', being the last word of a response on U2.com is a baited hook!  I shall look up that uber thang.  :)

Hahaha !!!   ....  The only thing is that it's pretty expensive.....

I ask as you are from Romania.  They are bad ass predators in the fresh water lakes of America.  It's rare but they have attacked people and taken chunks out of their leg or arm.  It's very difficult but very exciting to catch one.  They like to follow the lure right up to the boat.  You can see them.  I've almost fallen overboard when a really big one is right on the tail of the lure.  However, once at the boat, they do not bite and dart off speedily.  Isn't that life in a nutshell?  haha

11 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Do you know what a muskie is?

NO...I don't ....

11 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I ask as you are from Romania.  They are bad ass predators in the fresh water lakes of America.  It's rare but they have attacked people and taken chunks out of their leg or arm.  It's very difficult but very exciting to catch one.  They like to follow the lure right up to the boat.  You can see them.  I've almost fallen overboard when a really big one is right on the tail of the lure.  However, once at the boat, they do not bite and dart off speedily.  Isn't that life in a nutshell?  haha

Yes....that's Life.....So what is a Muskie...? A type of fish, crocodile, alligator ???

Just saw the show in DC and thinking I prefer the show from the IE tour from the last tour.

On 6/20/2017 at 6:56 AM, pain_18_ said:

Yes....that's Life.....So what is a Muskie...? A type of fish, crocodile, alligator ???

It is a fish.  It is a top of the line predator.  They are smart and elusive and very beautiful.  Here is a pic.  It's sad these guys will have this one mounted rather than letting it go to be free.  I always catch and release as they are not edible unless starving.  Some say yes but they are not.    So here is the pic.  It gives you an idea of the size of these things and they are in relatively small lakes quite often.  They will follow the lure straight up to the boat just to tease a person, or so it seems.  They are very, very intuitive and elusive.

Image result for pictures of muskies

I just read a bunch of reviews off TM about this tour.  People are not liking the political tone of this tour.  How could they expect anything else?  They are saying Bono cannot hit the high notes.  I say you go out there and sing for two hours every night and then bitch.  Who can sing the same as he or she did thirty plus years ago?  Elton John cannot and he was amazing the last time I saw him. 

I did not get the segue into the woman aspect of the show.  It fell flat for me but then I went with the flow and it was great to see all those women on the screen.  Reviewers were bitching about all the women on the screen being liberals.  Was Rosa Parks a liberal or an incredibly brave and strong woman?   I don't get it.  I should say I did not get it until I noticed most of the bitching was about getting into and out of the venue and the price of parking and the hassles of getting out of the venue.

Some even bitched it was fine if you like Hillary but not if you liked Trump.  Aren't these the same people telling others that the election is over and move on with it?  It's funny how it goes back to the first inning for a rant to complain because you did not prepare and get there early and figure out how to get to and from a venue before you drove to it.

One even complained of there being no guitar in RHMT.  I'll bet she or he missed the guitar in MOTD.   I'm so tempted to go to Minneapolis or Indy to see them.  I'd pay just to see MOTD again.