Sign in to follow this  
perenelle

How do I get my presale code?

I just tried to message the staff and I'm not sure I was successful. I have no presale code in my inbox (had a subscription since I & E). What should I do?

It should be in the left box on your account info page.

What is my account info page and where do I find it?

Just found mine.  From the main u2.com site, look up in the right hand corner and you should see your user name. Click on that and choose "account" from the drop-down.

From any of the main site pages, there should be a triangle to the right of your name.  Click that and it will give you a drop box to choose 'Account Info' from.

Found it but had to look to email and password page, but there it was. Thanks all!!

It is also on the Tour page.

Indeed it is!  Thanks for pointing that out.  I forgot about that.

Yes, the code is on the Tour page as well, but for some reason it doesn't tell you (there) which group (Redhill vs. Wires) you're in.  For that you need to go to your account page.  Alternatively, the long-time subscriber codes (which can be used Weds.) all begin with U2JTA, whereas the "new" (Thurs. presale) codes all begin with U2JTB.

Yes, the code is on the Tour page as well, but for some reason it doesn't tell you (there) which group (Redhill vs. Wires) you're in.  For that you need to go to your account page.  Alternatively, the long-time subscriber codes (which can be used Weds.) all begin with U2JTA, whereas the "new" (Thurs. presale) codes all begin with U2JTB.

You are correct.

Ok yeah once again it was Chromodo's fault, I had to use another browser. Found the code and now I have to know how to use it! I did this before and I just don't remember, do you swipe it and put it into a window on Ticketmaster?

I took out a subscription last night  - a gift subscription for my mum - and I've STILL not had a confirmation mail with my coupon code for her to activate her membership, meaning she also doesn't have a presale code either!

I mailed support and the silence has been deafening, which is really pretty disappointing as the whole point of gifting a subscription was so that she would be able to go to see them with me and my brother.

I'm fully expecting support to respond......after the second presale finishes.....

I took out a subscription last night  - a gift subscription for my mum - and I've STILL not had a confirmation mail with my coupon code for her to activate her membership, meaning she also doesn't have a presale code either!

I mailed support and the silence has been deafening, which is really pretty disappointing as the whole point of gifting a subscription was so that she would be able to go to see them with me and my brother.

I'm fully expecting support to respond......after the second presale finishes.....

Costumer Service is in high demand right now. You may want to consider a phone call to the customer support team (+1-855 867-5297 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4825 (outside the US)) if you still have not received the confirmation email.

Anyone got an email already with presale code and instructions regarding the presale?

an email was sent with some info... you can check your presale code on your profile page (http://www.u2.com/profile) and on the tours page (http://www.u2.com/tour)

Detailed instructions will be sent closer to the presale time...

Anyone got an email already with presale code and instructions regarding the presale?

an email was sent with some info... you can check your presale code on your profile page (http://www.u2.com/profile) and on the tours page (http://www.u2.com/tour)

Detailed instructions will be sent closer to the presale time...

Thanks Max!

If I join today. Will my code be there in my account as you describe or is there actually an "activation" email etc protocol?

My goal...although quite lofty, is to buy 4 Red Zones on day 2.  Wishful thinking?  Do you think red zones will be coupled with pax?

thanks in advance!

My question keeps evaporating and I don't know why on earth they won't leave the message up, I don't know what to do with the code!!!

If I join today. Will my code be there in my account as you describe or is there actually an "activation" email etc protocol?

My goal...although quite lofty, is to buy 4 Red Zones on day 2.  Wishful thinking?  Do you think red zones will be coupled with pax?

thanks in advance!

If you subscribe before the start of the presale, you code will be there BUT you will need to activate an email... which is a somewhat quick process...

Red Zone are a bit on the coveted place, so your mileage could vary...

My question keeps evaporating and I don't know why on earth they won't leave the message up, I don't know what to do with the code!!!

No idea where you are asking that question, so can't answer why it evaporates...

anyway... once the presale starts you will be able to input it on a ticketing service that will be provided at a later time...

I know that you know how to do this because we helped you on how to buy tickets in at least a previous presale...