Sign in to follow this  
cameron_lover

Rome URL?

Hey!  anyone know the url for the Rome concert tickets.  Seems like all the other cities have ticketmaster US, UK or other versions.  Can't find any presale info for an Italian site.  Thanks!

Those will be added later.  Please keep checking back.

i'm from italy, it's definitively ticketone.it, you'll find the link for the presale in the tours page of u2.com when presale starts.

viagogo is a second ticketing site, like seatwave

I think I found it - viagogo.com - says to sign up for presale on the 11th

No, that's a reseller I think. I have seen several viagogo.xxx and everytime the prices are ridiculously high!

Hoping for Rome tickets. Having never been to the stadium but seeing size of it, is there any point buying tickets in the upper tier or are you too far away? Coming from UK so rather not spend the money to fly/hotel etc then save money by buying cheaper tickets only to need binoculars! Presume lower tier Cat 1 or Cat 2 tickets would be recommended? Thanks.

view from seats are bad in any sector, the stadium is too wide and you'll probably end on watching the concert on the screen. check on google to see images of the inside of the stadium. if you can go in another country you'll probably see better. also consider that many of the best seats are in the gold and silver vip packages. i will go in rome as i'm italian, but will look for general admission ticket

Edited by dapaladi

Do they usually set-up the stage at one end (lengthwise) or in front of one of the stands (width-wise, like San Siro)?

Those seats do look like they would be terrible for an end-of-field configuration.

95% of the concerts the stage is always at one end. unfortunately no map of rome u2 concert yet, will probably appear only tomorrow morning. live nation italy is very bad in these things, we don't even know prices. this is not just for u2, but for any live nation artist in italy.

Edited by dapaladi

to give an idea this is a picture taken during the 360° u2 concert in rome in 2010, from very good seats (the most expensive ones):

33ehs1v.jpg

to give an idea this is a picture taken during the 360° u2 concert in rome in 2010, from very good seats (the most expensive ones):

33ehs1v.jpg

WOW - that is pretty far for that amount of money (great pic, though). I'll keep my fingers crosses for a different stage configuration (see how Depeche Mode's is going to be setup for June),