Trudor

Red Zone - is it worth it? (MERGED)

Was in Red Zone in Berlin, absolutely fantastic, so, so much room and space to move around, and a great view from wherever you stand, it was awesome, so yes the Red Zone is worth it.......! And your money goes to a good cause.

Was in the RED zone in Amsterdam and it was worth it just to be so close to the band. I was one person from the railing near the tree part of the stage and it was perfect. 

In my ignorance, and having never "splashed out" so much money on a ticket before, I was under the impression that the RED zone was kinda important... best "seat" in the house kinda thing. Hence, I was (and still am) disappointed to see the absolutely beautiful book/harmonica that Gold ticket holders were given. If I had known....!

Red Zone is definitely worth it, you can turn up late and still have a great spot, there was even a bar in the RZ at London and Amsterdam.

I am seriously thinking about getting Rz for the next tour. How much in £ was it this time around? In Amsterdam i was at the barrier GA side of the RZ. You could of got a good spot by the rail at 5pm. Quite like the idea of the bar they had in there, being able to nip to the loo and not queuing all day! 

On 31/7/2017 at 2:24 PM, JohnS88 said:

Was in the RED zone in Amsterdam and it was worth it just to be so close to the band. I was one person from the railing near the tree part of the stage and it was perfect. 

In my ignorance, and having never "splashed out" so much money on a ticket before, I was under the impression that the RED zone was kinda important... best "seat" in the house kinda thing. Hence, I was (and still am) disappointed to see the absolutely beautiful book/harmonica that Gold ticket holders were given. If I had known....!

I got tickets for Red Zone in Bogotá for next 7th October and I bought the beautiful book/armonica on eBay. So, you can have the two things.