Sign in to follow this  
gcf1971

We are unable to process the request *Please Read If You Are Getting This Message

Beyond lame & obviously very mixed results. This is like two tours ago when fanclub presales had similar problems. UGH!

absolute BS and No response to any of my questions/posts today... my first gig Feb 1983 War Tour and have followed the band cross Europe and USA for DECADES... looks like the 2 nights at Hydro Glasgow on I&E Tour will be my last as so pissed of at being shafted by U2/Ticketmaster with the RZ Presale F@*K UP today.. this is the last straw, been a member since the inception of the U2.com fansite and prior to that a 'Propoganda' subscriber... wont be renewing my membership when up for renewal in March, far far to easy to push the queries towards TM and absolve themselves of any responsibility/ownership of the issues today.... very very poor indeed

So sorry to hear you've had problems today too msw.  Can totally relate.  Didn't see your posts before but I'm sure mods here are doing their best to keep up. 

I disagree though - This isn't a U2.com issue but a TM issue.  Wish U2 + U2.com could get TM to have ONE presale go smoothly for fans.  This is the worst I've personally experienced. 

RZ presale was a shambles, no code required in a presale... seriously?  thats their bloody job to get the basics right and a huge cock-up has left genuine fans without tickets whilst random non members were allowed to freely buy them without a code, absolute disgrace!  and apparently there are further RZ tickets to be released in Wire presale and then Public Sale... WHY??? where is the loyalty to the longterm fans?    ALL areas should be first and foremost available to the longterm fans and IF and only IF there are tickets remaining then they should be released in the second and third phases.... THAT isnt a TM decision, that should be a directive from U2

I got 2 RZ tickets right at 9:00 am... I had to use the required code and that bot challenger. 

Ordered those and went back and checked the other VIP packages and seats. Ended up 

using the Red Hill choice for the other 2 seats. Ticketmaster is ALWAYS a gamble. When 

all was said and done I got four tickets and was done by 9:15. Luck was on my side for the

first time ever. 

If it makes a difference, I used Chrome desktop, Don't give up hope. You never know 

what tomorrow will bring. If you are a member of the Lumineers, they are also having an

early release for tickets Friday at 9am.

I renewed my fan club membership early, figuring they'd be some big things this year. 

So glad I did. 

Good luck! 

FYI @Max / zoo mods - I can get access still to CHI GA but not Vancouver. So somethings messed up with TM & the code or allotments.

CHI will be my fallback but seriously?

Edited by p8ru2

I had great seats (former Red Hill member who finally gave up and then had to rejoin as a Wire member) and apparently missed the whole 60 second time-limit on her 100 level seats. I tried repeatedly with no availability messages. Cleared my cache and was able to get some nosebleeds. At least I'm going, right? Ticketmaster is TERRIBLE. Good luck everyone!

I kept getting the same message for Philly. I kept refreshing and finally got through. 4 GA tickets! I wasn't even born when the Joshua Tree Tour came around the first time! Time to experience 87 for the first time! Best of luck with your tickets. You got this! Just keep refreshing and try using a mobile device.

I bought 4 floors for Cleveland on my phone in a nick of time before becoming desperate and spending $700 for 4 lower bowl seats on my computer.  Awfully expensive for seats in the 31st row halfway back in a football stadium!  I got the tickets an hour after the Wires presale opened.  For everyone having trouble, keep trying.  Tickets usually become more plentiful after the initial logjam clears.

IT'S THE BROWSER SETTINGS,  AS SOON AS i LEFT CHROME AND WENT TO FIREFOX I GOT RIGHT IN AND GOT THE TICKETS.

Never saw them play live, never could get tickets in all the decades they've played here, so I thought presale is my only hope. Subscribed and paid my $50. I've had a bloody nightmare of a day trying unsuccessfully to get tickets with my presale code. Got as far as having the damn things ready to purchase then Ticketmaster chokes telling me there's a problem with the submission! Ive checked all the details ten times and even went as far as phoning the bank to verify my card. All okay there. Tried again. Nothing. Saw quite a few poor seats trying to get back in and now nothing. I am now ticketless with a pretty much useless subscription and a useless access code. I want a refund! F**k you U2 for stealing my money! Ticketmaster you f***ing monopoly... you suck! 

IT'S THE BROWSER SETTINGS,  AS SOON AS i LEFT CHROME AND WENT TO FIREFOX I GOT RIGHT IN AND GOT THE TICKETS.

It's actually the cache.  Once you get the message you will keep getting the same message unless you clear out your cache, close and reopen your browser.

When you go into another browser, there is no history of you trying so that's why that way works as well too.

But you can definitely continue to use the same browser with the clear cache method.

I was on my computer right at 9am with my presale code and was completely shut out of GA tickets or reasonably priced seats.   I read this thread, downloaded the app on my phone and got GA tickets!!!    thank you!

I bought 4 floors for Cleveland on my phone in a nick of time before becoming desperate and spending $700 for 4 lower bowl seats on my computer.  Awfully expensive for seats in the 31st row halfway back in a football stadium!  I got the tickets an hour after the Wires presale opened.  For everyone having trouble, keep trying.  Tickets usually become more plentiful after the initial logjam clears.

Those were probably the seats I originally had and lost - the 31st row directly across from the stage. Now I'm so high up, I'll probably pass out from the elevation. 

I too received this message but the charge went through on my credit car.

Does anyone know...Did I get tickets or not?

I tried calling Ticketmaster. Their hours are posted as:

If you still have questions about an existing order, email us 24/7 or call us at 800-653-8000. Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Mon - Fri: 9 AM - 9 PM.
Sat: 9 AM - 8 PM.

Well its now after 9:30am my local time and their automatic recording states they are still closed. 

Edited by mssassypants

You need to check your Orders page on your ticketmaster account.

I did that as well and there are no orders in my account.

I did that as well and there are no orders in my account.

Contact Ticketmaster and your card company immediately.

I'm still trying to get through to Ticketmaster.

Their automatic recording states they are still closed.

Its 9:45 my local time and they still are not open

If you still have questions about an existing order, email us 24/7 or call us at 800-653-8000. Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Its now 9:40 my time.

Fan Support Hours (your local time)

I'm still trying to get through to Ticketmaster.

Its 9:45 my local time and they still are not open

Its now 9:40 my time.

Fan Support Hours (your local time)

Don't bother - You just get a bot that says the tickets (general sale) are not on sale yet.  They don't deal with presales. Apparently.  ( I tried this yesterday)

Edited by p8ru2