Sign in to follow this  
fleshfly

Was anyone able to buy RedZone Today?

if so, congrats!

I wasn't able to, I had about 20 minutes of browser/end user issues and got GAs.

Was curious.   Thank you!

Got 2 for Met Life also.  One of the worst experiences ever with browser and end user issues.  Took over an hour to process. 

Got 4 for Philly immediately with no issues.  Guess I was one of the lucky ones.

1 for Gillette right at 9, no issues thankfully.  sorry for those that had troubles.  unfortunately sounds like a significant number of us. . .

I got them for Pittsburgh and Cleveland with no trouble. Maybe less demand in the smaller markets?

I got 2 right at 9 am for Boston.  But my friend had all the browser troubles and got shut out.  :-(    I was also able to get two GAs to Philly no problem.  

I was able to get for Red Zone tickets for Chicago.  I was in immediately, chose Red Zone / Best Available and it stated they were not available.  Tried for 2, same thing.  After being asked if I was a robot 100 times and not knowing if street signs include the post or not, I exited out, tried again, and luckily got 4.

No. Rz endend after 6 minute for Rome. It was possible buy without enter with presale code. 

Got 4 in my cart than I had a moment of clarity and realized that it wasn't worth it.  Dumped them and got regular GA. 

I hate ticketmaster!!!!!!! Kept saying my presale code was wrong. Then when it finally worked it let me try 2 times and wouldn't let me try again!!!!! How is a fan supposed to get any tickets???? By do I miss Propaganda!!!!!!

No luck for Rose Bowl RZ, it sold out right away. Luckily I was still able to pull 4 GA's, it took several attempts tho.

Yep for Pitt.  Fairly easy even with first credit card flagging the purchase (I called them earlier to say I was using, not to flag use.  Argh), backup card was fine. 

I tried for Dublin, but I failed. They seemed to be sold out instantly. I was able to get Pitch 2 after 15 minutes of re-trying.