Sign in to follow this  
fleshfly

Was anyone able to buy RedZone Today?

Right, I got RZ tickets for Dublin, and it did not request for my presale access code.

was lucky to get 2 redzone for Chicago.  Picked up one more GA Floor ticket for a friend (non-redzone).  any clue how to make it work with credit card entry, or are they out of luck?  (not smart/dishonest enough to use 2 different credit cards)

Edited by lancerg

was lucky to get 2 redzone for Chicago.  Picked up one more GA Floor ticket for a friend (non-redzone).  any clue how to make it work with credit card entry, or are they out of luck?  (not smart/dishonest enough to use 2 different credit cards)

I think you just need to walk in with them or give them your credit card...

I got 2 RZ for the rose bowl.  Was shut out in the presale.  Now I have to sell my reserved seats, but TM doesn't allow it for my seats (sec 19, row 4) for whatever reason.  

I had actually not expected to get RZ today and had planned to to try to get them for the second show when it goes on sale.  Not sure what to do now. 

I got 2 RZ for the rose bowl.  Was shut out in the presale.  Now I have to sell my reserved seats, but TM doesn't allow it for my seats (sec 19, row 4) for whatever reason.  

I had actually not expected to get RZ today and had planned to to try to get them for the second show when it goes on sale.  Not sure what to do now. 

What time? did you use the app?

I got RZ for Seattle :) Btw does it mean that I have to search for some box office at the stadium to pick up my RZ ticket if I see on my tickets page "Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event." ?

I got RZ for Seattle :) Btw does it mean that I have to search for some box office at the stadium to pick up my RZ ticket if I see on my tickets page "Your tickets are being held at the venue's box office for pick up day of the event." ?

From Ticketmaster:

All VIP tickets will be issued at the designated VIP check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW.

From Ticketmaster:

All VIP tickets will be issued at the designated VIP check in location (or other designated location at the venue) prior to the show on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW.

Great! Thanks, gcf1971

What time? did you use the app?

10AM sharp, and yes, on my phone using the app.  also tried simultaneously with my computer but got nothing. 

Redhill presale member here.  Tried for RZ for the Rose Bowl during the presale and no luck.  If it truly is true that anyone could buy RZ and VIP package tickets starting back on the Redhill presale day, that's complete and utter BS!  Ended up with 2 GA for Nt. 1 @ the Rose Bowl and hoping I'll be able to get 2 RZ tickets for Night 2.   :)

I already have RZ for Philly from the presale but just tried out of curiosity right at 10 and 2 RZ tickets came up so it was possible to get them in the general sale today.

Congrats and see you there! I was also lucky this morning and picked up 2 RZ for Rose Bowl during public on-sale. Couldn't believe it when they popped up right away as that was really the only thing I was there for. Have been in RZ a couple times before and couldn't justify the same money for seats during Red Hill presale so I kept checking back all that day, but nothing. Not sure what happened with TM, but the system allocations must have been messed up.

I went through the site on my work computer...newer, running Windows 10 on Explorer if that helps anyone. Thank you IT for keeping it clean and fast.

Anyone been able to buy RZ in LA today?  Does anyone know if they are available all at once or whether they dribble them out during the day?

Anyone been able to buy RZ in LA today?  Does anyone know if they are available all at once or whether they dribble them out during the day?

I bought 2 RZ for Nt. 2 @ the Rose Bowl as soon as sales started this AM.  Bought them via the Ticketmaster app.  I would assume all the RZ are available immediately and when they are gone, they are gone, as I tried to get 2 for Nt. 1 @ the Rose Bowl last week during the Redhill presale as soon as it started and I was shut out.

HTHs!

Tried for RZ, Pasadena (night 2), at 9AM sharp, Red Hill presale group. Code worked fine, but absolutely no RZ available...and I only wanted one ticket. None available. AT 9AM SHARP. Makes no sense. To say I am devastated is an understatement.

Also tried for RZ in East Rutherford NJ (second show).......same miserable result.

Edited by EBMlovesU2

Tried for RZ, Pasadena (night 2), at 9AM sharp, Red Hill presale group. Code worked fine, but absolutely no RZ available...and I only wanted one ticket. None available. AT 9AM SHARP. Makes no sense. To say I am devastated is an understatement.

Also tried for RZ in East Rutherford NJ (second show).......same miserable result.

exact same here  i was in at 9 sharp  and RedZone wasnt even offered in the display

I tried for RZ, Pasadena during today's wires pre-sale. Looks like RZ tix are not available during pre-sale at all. I was able to grab it in general sales for Seattle though. 

I tried in the Wires Presale for Chicago today.  No luck.  Same for LA, but am going to keep trying.