Sign in to follow this  
vtech

Met Life email with passcode for tomorrow

Kinda sucks.  Just got an email from Metlife with a passcode for tomorrows presale.  Totally different from U2.com.  Sooo, looks like more competition for me when I try with the wires group at noon.  Not for nothing, but I really only renew my u2.com sub for tickets...The gifts are nice and all but..Its always been about the tickets...now I feel like its a lil fraudulant seeing how anybody who's ever been to Metlife now has a passcode as well...You guys today should feel good about your Redhill mining status bc clearly wired sucks at this point...oh well, we'll see

Just be on time at the start--MetLife presale starts at noon, three hours after the Wires presale. You should be fine! Good luck

~Sue

Just be on time at the start--MetLife presale starts at noon, three hours after the Wires presale. You should be fine! Good luck

~Sue

Very true, I actually hadn't noticed that  :D .  3hrs is a lifetime.  Thats cool, feel a lil better bout it..I hope all or any other presale's have a wait as well!!

Cheers 

Sooo, looks like more competition for me when I try with the wires group at noon.  Not for nothing, but I really only renew my u2.com sub for tickets...

Please double check your account information asap - you are appearing as Zoo Member, meaning non-paid subscriber...

phone the customer service team - 1-855-867-5297 - Option 1. Have in hand anything that proves you have a paid subscription... do it NOW.

Sooo, looks like more competition for me when I try with the wires group at noon.  Not for nothing, but I really only renew my u2.com sub for tickets...

Please double check your account information asap - you are appearing as Zoo Member, meaning non-paid subscriber...

phone the customer service team - 1-855-867-5297 - Option 1. Have in hand anything that proves you have a paid subscription... do it NOW.

WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!?  I'll call the number now.....I dont get it though cause I have the passcode for tomorrow...

Thankx Max..i just spoke with a team member and my email and alias name is showing paid up so I'm not understanding why its different on here either..I think my alias names got screwed up after renewing like 4 or 5 times over the last decade plus to the same email...who knows, as long as I can partake in the presale mannana...Thanks for the heads up

please log out from zootopia and U2.com.... once out, clear cookies and cache from your browser and close it. Reopen it and log in again....

Let's see if this is enough and you show as paid subscriber around here.

But in any case... this was sorted out for the purposes of the presale. Good!!!

Buena suerte!!!

is there one presale code for the Metlife presale or are they unique to each subscriber?

is there one presale code for the Metlife presale or are they unique to each subscriber?

They are unique to each subscriber.

Just to confirm...you are referring to the venue presale, NOT the u2.com presale, correct?

Just to confirm...you are referring to the venue presale, NOT the u2.com presale, correct?

I have no idea about the venue presale.  That would be a question for them.  U2.com code is unique.