81 posts in this topic

From an email I just received from TicketMaster regarding those of us with tickets in different areas (GA + Reserved Seats). Wanted to share in case it's helpful.

"Now in regards to your seats, even though they are still in two different sections, there's going to be no issue with all four of you guys entering in the same gate. Just make sure you and the three members of your party are all together when entering the event."

So are we all in agreement to wait for the email from the Rose Bowl to set up the GA line? 

It's not going to fly. I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen as to what happened for the 360 show. I was in that line at 7am, and got bum rushed as soon as the gates opened. I'm just happy to have GA and going to the show. I'm not going to get into it over the line. 

17 minutes ago, Junk_LA said:

It's not going to fly. I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen as to what happened for the 360 show. I was in that line at 7am, and got bum rushed as soon as the gates opened. I'm just happy to have GA and going to the show. I'm not going to get into it over the line. 

I like your chill attitude 

Hey Trip, thanks. As much as I want to be close, I don't want to get into a bad situation. I think RB is going to be a clusterf*&k to be honest. I've been going to U2 concerts since 84, and I'm just so blessed to go! I have GA, and I just want to enjoy the music and visuals. Hopefully I'll be able to see some of it, lol!!!! I won't be able to get to the RB until around 4 anyways, so I'll be in that heinous line for a while I suppose. Just hoping to get in just in time for my boys!

See you all tomorrow hopefully!  I'll be a late arrival from Vegas, probably won't get to the stadium until 6:00pm.  I know we'll probably miss the Lumaneers and be towards the back (GA), but hopefully it won't be jam packed like it will be up front lol.  Does anyone know about when the boys are supposed to come on stage?  This will be my 4th U2 show, but my wife's first so I hope it's not too stressful getting in.  Any recommendations on where to park other than the stadium?  I was thinking about taking the shuttle from Parsons, but getting there late maybe just going direct to the RB would be better..

There were/are people giving out numbers near (I THINK) lot 1a/sec k. We're reconvening at 6pm to plan for tomorrow AM, hopefully with consent from the Rose Bowl. I'm optimistic but prepared for the worst :-)

19 minutes ago, boasisb said:

See you all tomorrow hopefully!  I'll be a late arrival from Vegas, probably won't get to the stadium until 6:00pm.  I know we'll probably miss the Lumaneers and be towards the back (GA), but hopefully it won't be jam packed like it will be up front lol.  Does anyone know about when the boys are supposed to come on stage?  This will be my 4th U2 show, but my wife's first so I hope it's not too stressful getting in.  Any recommendations on where to park other than the stadium?  I was thinking about taking the shuttle from Parsons, but getting there late maybe just going direct to the RB would be better..

Hey Safe travels! I suggest going online and buying your parking pass for Parsons. (Paid 16.50 on LAZgo). You can also go to the Rosebowl website and pay for your shuttle pass ($5.00) Parking at the Rose Bowl will be a nightmare! Better off shuttling it. Be safe and have fun! Ill be in the back too! Party!Woot!

17 minutes ago, Hewsonite said:

There were/are people giving out numbers near (I THINK) lot 1a/sec k. We're reconvening at 6pm to plan for tomorrow AM, hopefully with consent from the Rose Bowl. I'm optimistic but prepared for the worst :-)

Thank you so much for the info. We are on our way to the Rose Bowl but we are coming from a distance. Hopefully you guys will still be there or somebody will still be there so we can sign in with somebody. Looking so forward to this concert! 

Still waiting for email from Rose Bowl. Probably won't get there until around 2 due to the fact it will be 90+ degrees tomorrow. Sounds like it could be chaotic according to those who have done GA at Rosebowl before!

I see people is getting their numbers, do we have to camp out if we get our numbers tonight? or can I go to sleep and show up tomorrow early morning?

17 minutes ago, Junk_LA said:

Hey Safe travels! I suggest going online and buying your parking pass for Parsons. (Paid 16.50 on LAZgo). You can also go to the Rosebowl website and pay for your shuttle pass ($5.00) Parking at the Rose Bowl will be a nightmare! Better off shuttling it. Be safe and have fun! Ill be in the back too! Party!Woot!

Thanks!  I went ahead and booked parking at Parsons and got the shuttle passes. 

51 minutes ago, tripthroughyourwire said:

I like your chill attitude 

Just now, boasisb said:

Thanks!  I went ahead and booked parking at Parsons and got the shuttle passes. 

EXCELLENT!

Be Aware! Traffic coming into Pasadena will be a mess. Lots of events and construction going on. Allow yourself plenty of time to get there!

Does anyone know when line up starts for the Sunday show, given that we can't line up tomorrow due to the evening's show?

Im also interested in sunday line up time

1 hour ago, Junk_LA said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Are there time restrictions here (i.e. no parking until after 2:00) or can you park any time?

1 minute ago, J3Davis said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Are there time restrictions here (i.e. no parking until after 2:00) or can you park any time?

Parsons parking after 1pm. Shuttle 3:30. 

What are the GA checkpoints for Saturday?

2 hours ago, boasisb said:

I would pre buy the parking pass if you getting there late.  They have limited parking. Most of the parking is on a gulf course.

More conflicting info if you have GA and Reserved seating. One source (U2.com) "If you purchased General Admission Floor credit card entry tickets, you must enter through Gate E. If you purchased tickets for other [reserved] seats, you can enter through any of the stadium gates, but NOT through Gate E. This includes reserved seats that are credit card entry. ...If you have both Field GA and Reserved Seats on the same credit card, please go directly to a Box Office Resolution window with your credit card and picture ID."

I sure hop that BO Resolution window is open early...

ROSE BOWL EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT. CHECK YOUR EMAIL.

Just got the email from rosebowl it says 8am for for GA lineup-i wonder how so many people are already lined up?

Just got the e-mail from the Rose Bowl. I don't entirely understand how they're running this. So, lineup begins at 8 AM, but parking doesn't open until 2:30? It says they're going to open up Lot 6 at 8 AM for GA floor only. I already bought the General parking being sold on the Rose Bowl's website. It says the parking is at a golf course. So, will they let me park in Lot 6 with that or can I not park until 2:30 with the parking I paid for?