Sign in to follow this  
StaggerLee

Whats the story on the collector ticket

In France collector tickets used to be sent few days after the sales, for Dublin we have an update on ticketmaster.ie :

Tickets collector : We've received the tickets in for your event and we’re now starting to send them out. Don't panic if your friends get theirs before you – we send tickets out in batches, so they may not all arrive at the same time.

Exactly, I'm in France and I received my collector tickets a few days after ordering them...

I hope my tickets come before the event :(  :(

If you check your account on Tm.ie you should see a change in your status. They're sending collector tickets in batches so...keep calm :D

If you check your account on Tm.ie you should see a change in your status. They're sending collector tickets in batches so...keep calm :D

Thanks Monica.

Nothing change in my account, but I got this from TM today  :rolleyes:

You're welcome!  Don't worry, we always make sure the customer can attend the concert. If you don't receive them in time, just let us know and we always find a solution!

Kind regards!

I really do hope they send them sooner than a week out. I'll have already traveled 3 days before and would prefer to enjoy the Irish countryside than worry about where in the world my ticket might be!

Bad news for the collectortickets

Hello ,

The tickets aren't ready to print yet, this is because we are still looking at a few final details with the event organisers.

Your Collector Ticket will give you access to the event thanks to its unique barcode. You will receive a special plastic credit card sized 'Collector Ticket' with lanyard to keep and treasure as a mememto of the event. Collector Ticket artwork may vary from artwork shown here.

We will email you to let you know the tickets are on the way!

Best Wishes 

Ticketmaster

Hello ,

The tickets aren't ready to print yet, this is because we are still looking at a few final details with the event organisers.

Your Collector Ticket will give you access to the event thanks to its unique barcode. You will receive a special plastic credit card sized 'Collector Ticket' with lanyard to keep and treasure as a mememto of the event. Collector Ticket artwork may vary from artwork shown here.

We will email you to let you know the tickets are on the way!

Best Wishes 

Ticketmaster

I received this same email today. Hopefully they get it sorted out in plenty of time.

I bought "Collector" tickets for I&E tour in Paris.  They do act as your ticket, you DO NOT receive a paper ticket and these are the size of a credit card so easy fit for your pocket.  They're really cool and worth it, if I recall I didn't need my credit card.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Got both my collectors tickets today

appear to be roughly credit card size, nice, but tbh not worth the price

post-289375-0-87046900-1487874236_thumb.jpg

Edited by Colm

My collectors ticket arrived today for the Dublin show. Nice surprise

collector tickets arrived today and i am based in the UK.

Got both my collectors tickets today

appear to be roughly credit card size, nice, but tbh not worth the price

attachicon.gifU2 tickets.jpg

This is good news, now I wait for my ticket for Amsterdam.

Great!  :)

i only got the collector ticket (laminate as pictured above) however i did not get a paper ticket as posted by Colm further above. Should i be concerned?

i only got the collector ticket (laminate as pictured above) however i did not get a paper ticket as posted by Colm further above. Should i be concerned?

no, dont be concerned

When I booked my tickets, I thought I had selected Collectors and only after my paper tickets arrived, I checked with TM and my order and found I hadn't

so I then contacted TM and they were able to book me two collectors at the additional cost.... I suspect that my paper tickets are now useless, as i suspect they scan the barcodes

no, dont be concerned

When I booked my tickets, I thought I had selected Collectors and only after my paper tickets arrived, I checked with TM and my order and found I hadn't

so I then contacted TM and they were able to book me two collectors at the additional cost.... I suspect that my paper tickets are now useless, as i suspect they scan the barcodes

Hi folks.

This is for Amsterdam, not sure it's the same for Dublin.

First I order E-ticket, and have them in my mail. One week later I message TM and ask if I could upgrade to Collector ticket. (gift for my daughter) no problem, but they will cancel my E-ticket. So I need my Collector ticket for entrance.  Here what they message to me.. ;)  

When we upgrade to Collector Tickets, we make the old ticket invalid and issue new tickets. You can use the e-ticket as a means of giving her a psysical presents. The Collector Tickets are sent out about 10 days before the event. This means you should receive the tickets a week (3 days at the latest) before the event.

The payment will be processed next week. 

We hope to have provided you with sufficient information.

Kind regards,

Team Ticketmaster

This is what they message to me, you don't need the paper tickets when you have collector tickets.

So don't worry John.  :)

I confirm : the laminate ticket with its barcode is what you need to enter (Paris 2015 Innocence 1st show ...and Experience the following night ;) )

Edited by ZOO_ADDICT

Still haven't received mine yet in India. It says online that the tickets haven't been dispatched yet on Tickemaster.ie  But their customer care email said last week that they have been dispatched by standard mail and we should expect to receive them in June anytime soon. They also confirmed that it will not reflect online if they have been dispatched.  

The one's who have received their collectors Ticket please confirm if it did say online in their account that they haven't been dispatched yet.

I'm getting anxious as the date comes nearer. I remember for the i&e concert in Amsterdam I received the collectors tickets well in advance.

What if they get lost in transit... I just hope that there is some provision to collect them in person in Dublin.

Hi have people got their Dublin tickets yet 

I'm still waiting for mine . Have rung ticketmaster ie and they told me that they haven't been printed yet ( it's a collectors ticket.     Silver seat )    

Im getting panicked now as its only 4 weeks away