Sign in to follow this  
celt007

Anyone Get GA floor wires group Toronto?

I ended up getting nose bleeds they had no GA floor tickets at all in Toronto. What a waste of time and effort.

There were some available about 5 minutes ago. I don't know if they are now gone. 

I was lucky to get 2 GAs about 35 minutes into the presale.

Are they ga on floor or seating or top of venue ...standing room is not on ground you will be directed to top of stadium stand behind the 500's

Are they ga on floor or seating or top of venue ...standing room is not on ground you will be directed to top of stadium stand behind the 500's

there are no stands behind the 500 level seating....that's the roof! or ledge...pretty sure that they don't let you stand there.

Yeah the GA is the GA floor. Sometimes for GA at concerts it gives you a "section" or even a "seat number" but that is for tracking purposes only so they know how many have been sold. There is no standing room in the upper deck at the Rogers...

I paid 100 for for GA seats , just got off phone with ticket master they said ga standing room only is not the floor .

I got ga tickets section 500 seat numbers and all .

If you paid $100 and the numbers you posted in the other thread is what you have, those are seats.

GA (Floor) would look like this:

Sec GA17 Row --, Seats --

I paid 100 for for GA seats , just got off phone with ticket master they said ga standing room only is not the floor .

Doesn't make much sense - level 500 is only $35....I think the last row of seats in that level are right against the wall....what section are you in?

Doesn't make much sense - level 500 is only $35....I think the last row of seats in that level are right against the wall....what section are you in?

500s are $35 for all the way straight back from the stage...and go to $100 for closer to the sides (closer to stage).  $70 tickets are General Admission and they say like GA17 (or some different #).  $100/$155/$280 are 200 and 100 level tickets.  other than that are redzone and vip sales.  Celt is confused as the site shows the 35/70/100 all in 1 section of the ticketmaster page...but if you click only GA then only the $70 tickets have a checkmark beside them. 

Yeah, and the interactive seat map definitely only has GA on floors (which, I might add, are still more than available as of me typing this).

Celt - if the Ticketmaster agent on the phone actually told you there was GA behind the 500s then they are full of it and misled you big time. It might not be too late to call and complain and get your tickets exchanged for floors. I've done the upgrade thing before through Ticketmaster without too much hassle. The Rogers definitely isn't set up that way, unlike say the Molson Amp where the GA Lawn seating is indeed at the back.

Edit: I also see you said you've got seat numbers, etc... Then that's definitely not GA. Definitely call them and complain before it's too late and the actual GA tickets actually sell out!

Edited by ryanguitar007