Sign in to follow this  
briandoben

Red Zone Boston

If anyone has 1-2 Red Zone tickets to sell for Boston show, please let me know!  I was on pre-sale this morning at 9am and they are gone, GA is gone.  In fact, it looks like the stadium is almost sold out.  Hoping they add more dates...

Same here, I have a friend who is dying to get Red Zone in Boston and had no luck yesterday or today.  

Brian, I may have an extra pair of Red Zone.  I had some very dear friends going with us but because of potential immigration issues (it's a very long story that I'm happy to share privately, but I don't want to take the time to type it all up here) they've had to back out and I had to send them back their $704.

I have someone else interested locally (I live near Nashville, TN), but that hasn't firmed up yet and I need to get a definitive answer from them.  Since I've been out the $704 for months (bought them in the presale), I'd like to work on getting them sold so I can recoup my money!

I'll send you a PM to see if you're still looking for a pair.

Chris

Edited by cmooreNC