Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

Merchandise

IceMan1    0

Do you think they are going to have an official 2017 JT tour tee with dates and all? I have plenty 87 tees.

It would make sense to have new/updated shirts. 

Lobmans    0

Ooh haven't used my coupon yet....

What's the point of having a discount coupon, if you have to pay more then 20 euro's for shipment to Europe... :(

Wigwam67    0

I'm hoping they'll do an updated t-shirt, similar to the 1987 - where JUST the date of the show you were attending, was on the back

theatergirl    0

Anyone know if these shirts will be made by the same company who made the shirts for 2015 tour? Those ran at least two sizes smaller than a "normal" size. I'm a small chested, 110 lb gal and can't even wear the medium size that I have from the past tour. Anyone buy one of these new ones yet?

I ordered size S of the women cut JT Tour tshirt, not received yet since it will be available from Jan 27th

Never had problems in the past anyway

Yeah I have the worst luck with U2 shirts. I either buy them too big thinking they'll shrink, or too small thinking they're already big enough. If anybody gets theirs early, sure would like to know what type of quality they are.

When I'll receive mine I'll post how many cm for shoulders bust and length so everyone will have an idea

I'll receive a man's tshirt as well so no worries guys :P

cerulean    0

Someone know how long before the tour the new official Joshua Tree Tour t shirts will go on sale (with dates etc...)

Usually not until the tour starts.

enriquediaz    0

It'd be nice to see decent, show specific posters simiilar to Pearl Jam or Springsteen (on his last tour). U2 has really had weak offerings in this area thus far.