jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

41, 078 - I'm hoping I get a good night's sleep tonight. I was kept awake last night with the same weird headache/jaw pain that I had for most of the summer. I thought it had gone away, but it's come back again :(

41.079  aah padawanbeck84  hope you manage to get some sleep there's nothing worse than any thing wrong with teeth

30 minutes ago, caz63 said:

41.079  aah padawanbeck84  hope you manage to get some sleep there's nothing worse than any thing wrong with teeth

41, 080 - It's horrible. Especially when you struggle to get appointments at the doctor's - then get conflicting advice each time! One doctor told me it was an issue with wear and tear of my jaw rather than teeth, a second doctor said it could be tooth-related and to see a dentist - and then I was told the headache part could be a kind of migraine... :wacko:

No-one can quite make up their mind. 

9 hours ago, pollyanna said:

41 069. I'm gonna get a haircut in 15 minutes...yay. But right now I'm drinking coffee  :Zoo_Coffee:

41081 I had a haircut nine hours ago and am drinking tea now

25 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

41, 080 - It's horrible. Especially when you struggle to get appointments at the doctor's - then get conflicting advice each time! One doctor told me it was an issue with wear and tear of my jaw rather than teeth, a second doctor said it could be tooth-related and to see a dentist - and then I was told the headache part could be a kind of migraine... :wacko:

41082 I wish you strength Padawan. It's annoying one has to ask a second opinion to be more or less sure of what a doctor tells you.

10 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

41 084 As I'm in the dental business.....not that I'm a dentist. I'd guess it's tear and wear related, especially if you've been stressed about your exams. But that's just a guess. Might get a bite splint. Worth trying it  

Edited by pollyanna

41.085. I know what you mean about not being able to get a doctors appointment. Mine is the same.😟😟😟😟

14 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

41 088 - padawanbeck84, did they say any possibility of TMJ-https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/temporomandibular-disorders-tmd#1-3?  That kind of pain is the worst. Sorry you are going through this. I pray you feel better soon!

:Zoo_Angel:

Edited by natural11
Number included this time 'round

30 minutes ago, natural11 said:

41 088 - padawanbeck84, did they say any possibility of TMJ-https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/temporomandibular-disorders-tmd#1-3?  That kind of pain is the worst. Sorry you are going through this. I pray you feel better soon!

:Zoo_Angel:

41, 089 - Yes, I have been given a leaflet about it - and the jaw exercises seem to be helping. I certainly got much better sleep last night :) 

1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

41, 089 - Yes, I have been given a leaflet about it - and the jaw exercises seem to be helping. I certainly got much better sleep last night :) 

41 090 - I am glad you got more sleep. Take care.