jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

42 094

Relieved the holidays are over. I have a new job, just a few extra hours to my regular job. A lot of change for me, all at once it seems. Just things I've been working on showing some results. -17F with winchill -30F.  It hasn't been much over 0 for over a week. ☕⛄🌀

42 096  afternoon all.no work today.Whoo.just trying to catch up on all house stuff.☺☺

• Like 1

4 hours ago, caz63 said:

42 096  afternoon all.no work today.Whoo.just trying to catch up on all house stuff.☺☺

42 097

Same here.

42 099 cold night.just been watching a fox looking for food out of the front window.☺

42 100 - Sunday afternoon (3:33 pm) counting! Sunny 67 F/19 C. Reading a book in the backyard in the sun with my cat!

:Zoo_Dog:(Pretend this is a cat, okay?)

Edited by natural11
Feels like Spring today

42 103 afternoon. Very cold day here to.was so cold when I took the the dog out ended up jogging a bit to try and keep warm.I do need to start jogging again as I will be signing up for my 7th 5k race for life soon.and I do like to try and jog all the way.☺☺

43 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 102 - Freezing cold afternoon counting - I may have to put on a second pair of socks :lol:

42 104 -4°c here most of the day 

Edited by Frankaz

42107 A mail from Live Nation confirmed today my vinyls have not been sent out yet, but they soon will. 

42109 - Evening everyone. Tomorrow I've got work from 10-3, then I've gotta get straight home, then straight back out to the train station to get to Brighton...this is going to be fun!

16 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

42109 - Evening everyone. Tomorrow I've got work from 10-3, then I've gotta get straight home, then straight back out to the train station to get to Brighton...this is going to be fun!

42112 When you say Brighton, I think pier.

42 114 afternoon all.no work again today so been job searching.have applied for 4 so far.so fingers crossed one of then will like me enough to give me a new job.😊😊

42 116. One has turned me down already.never mind hopefully one of the others will come good. 

Good luck with your search padawanbeck84. ☺