jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

No news regarding the dispatch of my * SOE * that I pre-ordered on amazon UK.... Very interesting since in 2014 SOI dispatched one day ahead of the 13th October release date.......

41  621

What I'm trying to say is that I just can't wait !!!

41 624 really don't want to go to work tomorrow or all weekend. 

Have made an appointment today with a centre that can help me do my cv on line and know how to apply for jobs on line as I really have no clue what to do.

41 627- Good afternoon! Mere hours now...chomping at the bit for the release!!!

Edited by natural11

3 minutes ago, natural11 said:

41 626 - Good afternoon! Mere hours now...chomping at the bit for the release!!!

41  428  Good Evening.....   I will wait until my physical album arrives....I don't like the ultra-compressed iTunes thing.....

Edited by pain_18_

12 minutes ago, natural11 said:

41 629 -  I ultimately prefer vinyl but at this point it will be a CD from Target for $14.99 (USD).

Yas, Let's Get Physical sounds great.....Also..Let's Go Native while we're at it..... Hope you liked the jokes !

41  630

Btw, I will get the Vinyl in the package too but won't have WHAT to play it on.......

41, 631 - Night-time counting now that I've validated my NaNoWriMo novel at 50,732 words :D

I'll be getting up early tomorrow to go and buy SOE - it feels like an early Christmas present!!! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

41, 631 - Night-time counting now that I've validated my NaNoWriMo novel at 50,732 words :D

I'll be getting up early tomorrow to go and buy SOE - it feels like an early Christmas present!!! :)

41 632- Wonderful!! Congratulations,  padawanbeck84!!!

I will too as soon as the doors open!

Edited by natural11

3 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

Yas, Let's Get Physical sounds great.....Also..Let's Go Native while we're at it..... Hope you liked the jokes !

41  630

Btw, I will get the Vinyl in the package too but won't have WHAT to play it on.......

41 633 - Oh man! See, I won't be getting the package,  but I do have a working turntable and great speakers.  Tee hee!

Edited by natural11
Life isn't it?

21 minutes ago, natural11 said:

41 633 - Oh man! See, I won't be getting the package,  but I do have a working turntable and great speakers.  Tee hee!

41   634    Well....Then that must make one hell of an imaginary bridge to connect the two working parts of the song......Take it to the Bridge, Edge !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

41 635 - Dinner count while listening to SOE stream on Amazon Music...14.5 hours until I can get that CD in my paws!

29 minutes ago, natural11 said:

41 635 - Dinner count while listening to SOE stream on Amazon Music...14.5 hours until I can get that CD in my paws!

Bon Apetit !!!   41   636

41 637 - Merci. After dinner counting. 12 hours 19 minutes until I have my SOE CD! It is fun to see people and their comments on the new Twitter review scroll in Zootopia! 

:JT_Logo_03:

41 638 Good morning.? It’s SOE day. I LOVE LOVE ❤️ ??❤️the new album. Spotify is my friend until I get the real thing. 

41   639    I gotta be completely honest with you guys, a friend dropped the leak consisting in a mp3 rip of the vinyl by me a week ago so I already knew how great it is, I just didn't want to be rude and give spoilers to you guys.....

No news about my ExtraDeLuxe SOE dispatching.......

The opening song struck me hard....Amazing song, could easily fit on any 90's album, especially on Passengers....Reminds me of Wake Up Dead Man when Adam hits the bass and that's great !  

They listened to me and added more Edge and Rhythm Section and Bono sound like Sinatra doing a Jamie Foxx featuring Pavarotti impression which is great in my book !!!! From the Zooropian " Little Things" to the sensual, romantic  "Summer of Love"  all the way to the spine-tingling " Book of your heart"... THIS album is " The Best thing About me" as long as I don't piss off my " LandLady" and will say I love the subtle, intense guitar slips and Bono's emotional vocals on that songs.....That just remain at the back of your brain for a long time.....

More drumming from Larry just as I wished on " Love is bigger..." 

And I won't talk about the political songs because " I dont wanna talk about the wars between the nations.....Not right now !!! " will just say that thanks to the great music on those songs, it takes my mind off the political lyrics .......

The feverish feeling is crossthreading a sense of calm and relaxation to form an extraordinary work of passion that when you "relax it, it flows in a fuller way" ....- Bono on Experience and Passion some years ago...

YEAH....I haven't been this excited in years.....,,,, The BEST Post-2000 album  !!!

I didn't write a complex review because I just couldn't ...I've listened to the album as much as I could and probably would have to let it settle for sometime before I can find some pompous words.......

It's Just Awesome, you guys.....Worth the wait !!!

Edited by pain_18_

41  640   Just had a word with AmazonDotCoDotUK customer service  and they said my ExtraDeLuxe SOE  will arrive between 18th and 20th of December..........

41, 641 - Counting while rocking along to SOE :D 

They were playing it in HMV when I went in, playing Get Out Of Your Own Way - I literally danced my way around the shop!! And had a chat with an assistant wearing an SOE promo T-shirt. It's good when the people in a music shop are proper music fans.

• Like 1