jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43 819 Good job ? and good luck today, you’ll need it because my team is gonna win. 

43, 820 - I'm going to have to respectfully disagree :P

England have finally worked out how to win on penalties, therefore we are officially unstoppable! :)

• Haha 1

43 821....The game will not go to penalties ? and even so the Sweden players are penalty kings ? 

May the best team win ?

43822 Afternoon all. I'm not really a football fan but we'll done England

Sorry Polly.x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

43, 823 - Yep, comiserations @pollyanna 

Look on the bright side, there's always Euro 2020 :)

43 824....... I can only congratulate you..... guess you were the better team today..... and because I’m Icelandic I’m crazy optimistic and believe that iceland ?? will win Euro 2020. 

7 hours ago, pollyanna said:

43 824....... I can only congratulate you..... guess you were the better team today..... and because I’m Icelandic I’m crazy optimistic and believe that iceland ?? will win Euro 2020. 

43, 825 - I would love to see that happen. I believe there is already a #SmiteEurope hashtag now that we know they won't #SmiteTheWorld on this occasion :)

And watching the Russia v Croatia game last night, it appeared as if the Russian fans were trying to copy the Icelandic clap :o

43 826.evening all.its been a scorcher today.

Did my race for life for cancer research today it was so hot had to walk most of it but got round in 44.28 so quite pleased.but I have I injured my foot which is quite painful at the mo.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

And watching the Russia v Croatia game last night, it appeared as if the Russian fans were trying to copy the Icelandic clap :o

43 828......They should be able too come up with they’re own stuff.......we’ll we stole the clap from som Scottish team....so I should be quiet...... but we made our own version.  Never seen the original. ?

43829 Suddenly the heat has gone here. But it seems only to be a pause.

43 831 afternoon all. Not been to work today as my foot is still painful. Went to A&E yesterday and the doctor said I have pulled tendons .he has given me some exercises to try and stretch it back out.i hate being stuck at home not being able to do anything. 

Edited by caz63
Wrong number

43, 832 - It's still very hot here - although a tiny bit cooler than it has been. 

I kept cool by exploring 2 more libraries and a second-hand bookshop B)

43, 834 - Morning counting as we get ready for the World Cup semi-finals :D

Spotify is promoting a playlist full of football songs, but I'm scared that playing Three Lions too many times could jinx things! :lol: :wacko:

43835 Second day in a row of grey and chilly weather. But things will heat up with the World Cup semi-final tonight.

43 836 afternoon all. Still off work feeling frustrated at not being able to do anything. Really wanted to try and get Into work today but I'm not even sure I can drive with my foot still this painful.

43 837 Only have to work for three more days......and after that, four weeks vacation :D

5 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

Go Girl. 

43 839 Thanks...... just remember to count  ?