jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44, 017 - Evening counting now that Empire has finished. Bridge of Spies is on shortly - I believe Bono's daughter is in that one?  

44  023  Ordered 5 Pokemon Trade Card Boxes.....out of which only one has arrived so far......I Love Pokemon !

• Like 1

17 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 024 - I hope the other boxes arrive OK @pain_18_ And I hope you get some good, rare cards :) 

44  023  I already PUlled two Base Set Holo Charizards !

Edited by pain_18_
  • Like 1

44, 027 - Counting and still laughing at the dream I had last night. I invented a new set of trading cards in my sleep :lol: 

Not that I'm obsessed or anything... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

44028 No, no, not at all Padawan. B)  Couldn't you apply for a small role in one of the upcoming Star Wars movies?

2 hours ago, Malahide said:

44028 No, no, not at all Padawan. B)  Couldn't you apply for a small role in one of the upcoming Star Wars movies?

44, 030 - Haha - maybe if I *really* worked on my cosplay and got into one of the official groups. For Rogue One, I believe they asked 501st Legion cosplayers to provide extra stormtroopers :)

44031 I think it must be exciting to play a stormtrooper, but probably it will take a lot of time to participate

44, 032 - Putting the costume on must be a nightmare with all those different pieces. But I'm too short to be a stormtrooper :lol:

Evening counting while I finish off another job application. Reckon I might have a decent chance with this one. I'm sick of being unemployed :(

44, 036 - It certainly keeps the brain healthy :) 

I handed in my job application so now I just have to wait to see if I hear back.

44, 038 - Evening counting. I've sorted out another trade for some cards. My swaps pile decreases a little more :)

Although the card company are teasing us - they have a page for the new set, we know the prices - but can't actually buy any yet! 

Maybe someone's made an error on the website? :o

44   040   Received the second POKEMON Box and now Listening to Achtung Baby and Drawing....Already got so many drawings done but I won't start posting like a madman !

• Like 1

44, 041 - Counting while waiting for the Star Wars trading cards to hopefully go on sale this morning. 

I'm sure it must be today! 

• Like 1