Sign in to follow this  
walkunafraid

Confused - Red Zone "chairs with backs"

Got 3 "Red Zone" tickets in the Pasadena general sale today. However, I'm not really sure what these are -- they were only $70, are listed as "GA45", and are noted as being "chairs with backs". Anyone have a clue? 

tmredzonereceipt.jpg

Got 3 "Red Zone" tickets in the Pasadena general sale today. However, I'm not really sure what these are -- they were only $70, are listed as "GA45", and are noted as being "chairs with backs". Anyone have a clue? 

tmredzonereceipt.jpg

Most likely just normal GA.  That chairs comment is probably a mistake along with the Red Zone comment.

i would prefer chairs with bottoms (getting old...)

Hahahahaha!

Chairs with backs in Red Zone would be nice though! I'm getting old too!

i would prefer chairs with bottoms (getting old...)

LOL

tmredzonereceipt.jpg

Most likely just normal GA.  That chairs comment is probably a mistake along with the Red Zone comment.

I think you're right. My Ticketmaster receipt just changed from what I attached above to one that says nothing about chairs or Red Zone. Luckily I printed out a copy of the receipt that still holds the original information.

Problem is, I bought these tickets BECAUSE of the chairs (one of my companions has knee/ankle problems and can't stand that long), so if these are really just standard GA tickets, I'm not sure I'll even be able to use them. Any idea what kind of solution might be offered by TM? I can probably get a refund but since the show is sold out, that would mean I'd miss the show. I can't sell them because of the credit card entry thing, either. Ugh.

tmredzonereceipt.jpg

I think you're right. My Ticketmaster receipt just changed from what I attached above to one that says nothing about chairs or Red Zone. Luckily I printed out a copy of the receipt that still holds the original information.

Problem is, I bought these tickets BECAUSE of the chairs (one of my companions has knee/ankle problems and can't stand that long), so if these are really just standard GA tickets, I'm not sure I'll even be able to use them. Any idea what kind of solution might be offered by TM? I can probably get a refund but since the show is sold out, that would mean I'd miss the show. I can't sell them because of the credit card entry thing, either. Ugh.

It's a tough situation.  With two Rose Bowl shows you might be able to find some tickets here when the fan ticket sale forums open up.  Or your companion might have to miss the show unfortunately.  You can always call and complain with that receipt and maybe they can do something for you but my guess is the only thing they will offer is a refund.  You could maybe just get it on that one ticket.

Maybe they have an ADA section on the floor that has seats along the rail? I saw that in one of the other stadium diagrams, right on the floor.

I wasn't in GA for Rose Bowl 360, but was the field railed off into sections? I know the RZ back rail (where you came in) for Anaheim 360 had seats as part of the rail and the "back" was the fencing. I needed it every once and a while :)

Maybe you enter GA45 on the Red Zone side?

Edited by Jason D Newport Bch, CA

I was in the Red Zone at the 360 Tour. This RZ was located just outside the 'circle' close to the stage. The back of the RZ was formed by the stands and had some kind of bench where you could sit down. You weren't able to watch the show though, as everyone was standing in front of you (as people tend to do on the stands too once the concert had started). But you could sit down and relax. 

It also had a private bar and restrooms, so you didn't had to go on the pitch and work your way to the back to get drinks and visit the loo. 

When the first US show is behind us, we probably know all about the exact dimensions, extra's, view, best spot and so on.