Sign in to follow this  
Harley1955

Chicago

I've got 4 very nice seats for the second show in Chicago but have lately been thinking of selling them because of all the shootings there. Chicago just isn't a safe place to visit any more. Very concerned about taking my son and daughter to the show.

Chicago is a great city!  My son moved there 2 years ago and I visit every few months.  We saw Innocence and Experience at the United Center in 2015 and are seeing both of the Soldier Field shows in June.  I also saw 360 at Soldier Field.  No reason to be afraid.  You will be surrounded by U2 fans and the area around Soldier Field is nice.  Don't let fear keep you (and your son and daughter) from a once in a lifetime experience!

I've always had solid experiences in Chicago over the years as well. As long as you know where you're at and stick to common sense, it's probably just as safe as any other city.

On 5/3/2017 at 1:50 PM, Harley1955 said:

I've got 4 very nice seats for the second show in Chicago but have lately been thinking of selling them because of all the shootings there. Chicago just isn't a safe place to visit any more. Very concerned about taking my son and daughter to the show.

I'd be interested in 2 of your tickets depending on location. Could you give me more info on where they are?  Thanks. 

Well as fate would have it my daughter had an accident and cut the bottom of her foot last night. Took 20 stitches to close both cuts up. So I am sol for today's show and wishing I'd brought insurance for my tickets. $1700 out the window, ticketmaster wouldn't refund the tickets.