Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigwave

New look zootopia - comments & bug reporting thread

Just in time for the tour... we are still finding our way around a bit.

What do you think of the new look? Anything you particularly like, or missing? 

See any bugs that need fixing?

Looks cool.  Where are the pages that list city by city?  We were sharing info about stadiums, meet ups, etc.

Looks good:)

Just a readability observation, a white font against a light grey background (eg tab highlight) are straining these old eyes of mine especially on my mini iPad where the screen size is smaller. :blink:

Trippy...I'm viewing on my iPad though. Navigation is different. Looking good though. :)

Is there a way for you to default birthdays to not telling? I viewed my profile & noticed mine was there to see as a default. 

21 minutes ago, Shannon387 said:

Trippy...I'm viewing on my iPad though. Navigation is different. Looking good though. :)

Is there a way for you to default birthdays to not telling? I viewed my profile & noticed mine was there to see as a default. 

Yes, look up in the upper right corner of your new profile header, it should have an "edit profile" button.  You can change it there.

Thanks, I did. It was originally showing my birth year. I took it out. I was just a little surprised is all. ;) thanks for the tip

Do we still have our friend-list?.....Can't see it......Other than that.....it's gonna take some time to adjust altogether ...

Trying from mobile, seems really nice, just need to get used to it 

Love handy HTML things right here in typing section :u2-1383:

Questions....

1- is there  a way to switch from mobile to desktop version? (it used to be at the bottom of the page) 

2- what is DAYS WON in my profile? I have 3 :blink:

1 minute ago, monica martino said:

Questions....

1- is there  a way to switch from mobile to desktop version? (it used to be at the bottom of the page) 

Yeah...I want " 2 " answered, too..... !

16 minutes ago, monica martino said:

Questions....

1 - new setup is responsive, so no need, should auto detect what platform you on..

2 - we just seen this too, if you hover over the number, it explains :-

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 22.57.15.png

About event calendar... I have the feeling it  works like event on Facebook, even 'tho I'm not on FB :)So will that be the  place for live threads during the shows? just trying to understand

5 hours ago, monica martino said:

About event calendar... I have the feeling it  works like event on Facebook, even 'tho I'm not on FB :)So will that be the  place for live threads during the shows? just trying to understand

Some things will be on the calendar, but we will still have live threads. 

3 hours ago, sazshackle said:

Looking good :D have the status updates gone for good? (i quite liked them)

No. They are still here. They are on the front page of the Zoo (same location on the page) and you update from right up above or on your profile page as before. 

Probably I'm not looking well, but I don't seem to find a lot of sections anymore.The games sections for instance.

On 10/05/2017 at 0:42 PM, mich40 said:

No. They are still here. They are on the front page of the Zoo (same location on the page) and you update from right up above or on your profile page as before. 

ahhh ok thanks :)

Forums are great, but on mobile the Bono pictures that are on the top and bottom of each thread are causing slow loading :)

5 hours ago, Frankaz said:

Forums are great, but on mobile the Bono pictures that are on the top and bottom of each thread are causing slow loading :)

noted.. thx - i went a bit OTT with the toys and it being the singers birthday... should be ok now

6 hours ago, allad1nsane00 said:

Nice work! I'm phone only for the next few days. Will keep an eye out for iOS specific bugs. Cheers from Vancouver 

thx :) nice meet up with that singer on both your birthdays, sweet :)