Sign in to follow this  
ruffian114

How are people planning on getting to the concert?

I had been thinking I would just park at the stadium so I wouldn't have to be wandering around by myself in Seattle late at night when the show gets out (I've read about one to many shooting in the news of late) but then I found out parking was going to be $50... Wondering if there are going to be a bunch of U2 fans taking public transit so I could just blend in with the crowd. 

I'd take the "link" away from the stadium, then catch a cab or walk to my hotel.  I'd think there should be some folks walking from the venue towards downtown.  Although sometimes I meet fans around me at the shows and find out where thier driving to and ask for a ride ifn i buy them a beer.  most often it works out..

I plan to take the Light Rail, seems to be the best way to go if you're within the service area. Last time they did a show here they kept it running later than usual so people could leave the same way, which made things crowded but better than trying to take a car.