eveconversa

Advice on best place to stand in the Red Zone

Recommended Posts

Don't go too far toward the bottom. Best bet is between top of tree and Edge's keyboard. This coming from someone who was in RZ for Chicago 1 and was at bottom of tree. Disappointing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 4:27 AM, mickoc said:

Amazing, thanks for posting.

At the b stage, can anyone tell us who's been, who is usually at the nearest 'branch' to RZ?

Is there a chance that we'll be looking at the bands' backs for those songs?

 

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:12 AM, nyru2 said:

someone posted this in another thread. assuming all of the shows will be like this. 

1443_1494713199006.jpeg.c780c2c272f2a7db46d2e80516f07b7b.jpeg

I received some great RZ tips for i+e and I want to share my RZ tips from Rose Bowl 1 (beware of spoilers):

 

- For the first songs, just find a spot close to the tree, but no need to fight for position.  We stood about 3:00, middle of lower right branch where the crowd thins and you are still only 10-15 people deep.  You don’t want to go much higher because the camera boom gets in the way.

 

BUT, as Pride is winding up and you are signing ohh ohh oh oh, start making your way towards the corner where the main stage meets the trunk.  Pay attention and get in position close to that area before the “branch people” move that way.  You will be off to the left, but still really close to the band for the whole JT set and they will come by.  If you’re bummed at all, take a look back and see how many thousands of people are behind you for a reality check, then turn back around.  I guarantee you won’t care about being left of center. : )

 

As Mothers is ending, start making your way back to the tree and especially during BD.  The band will eventually finish the night off there.

 

The crowd is pretty fluid with beer runs, bathroom, etc, so moving around won’t be a problem at all.

 

One thing you won’t realize is the bass!  It sounds and feels incredible!  The front of house bass speakers must be right under the stage and ANYTHING you record with a cell phone will be completely distorted and unlistenable so don’t bother.  If you want to record anything, keep that in mind.  I recorded the beginning of Streets with a small vid cam I brought and it still couldn’t hold the bass.  Check out my video and pics from the RZ to get fired up!

 

All in all, it will be a great time and just remember, you basically won the U2 lottery getting in there.  You are one of 500 people out of 70K, 80K+ others, so make sure you enjoy the show with the gift you were given and sing your heart out!

 

Again, remember any video you record in RZ on a phone will have horrible sound during those bass heavy songs, which is pretty much the whole show, so don’t bother.

 

Just take a few pics and wait for all the posted YouTube videos from the seats and pick yourself out!  Wear something bright or patterned so you can better see where you were standing.

 

Hope this helps and sorry for any spoilers!  

 

 

IMG_2577.thumb.jpg.1ce3935a66f0eafd0f0511d8536a88ea.jpgIMG_2574-001.thumb.jpg.c9f11cd2ed7e85d54a9fbc0b48145820.jpgIMG_2615-004.thumb.jpg.0f58181e8061b7d527fadb56a411bac9.jpgIMG_2640.thumb.jpg.12256358771cb007be1525b7841935f1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all for the above tips.  One question: Is it worth entering early to try to get a spot on rail in RZ?  How early would that be and do folks line up in advance?

Or is the beauty of the RZ that you can come in fairly last minute and have an equally good view as long as you don't care about a rail to lean upon?

Also, are there separate bars or other facilities for RZ?  Other reasons to head in early and chill?

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from what ive been hearing, you can still get a great view if you enter while the opening act is on. but if you want a prime spot on the rail by the tree, you might have to get there before 3pm.  I plan on a 3pm arrival. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, nyru2 said:

from what ive been hearing, you can still get a great view if you enter while the opening act is on. but if you want a prime spot on the rail by the tree, you might have to get there before 3pm.  I plan on a 3pm arrival. 

Let us know how it works out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2017 at 0:36 AM, eveconversa said:

Blessed to have tickets to the Red Zone for upcoming 2017 Chicago Show.  Any advice on the best place to position ourselves (main stage or B stage)? 

I can not buy the ticket. The code does not appear, what should I do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This video from the local news station in Louisville has aerials of the empty stadium, after the stage and barricades have been set up -- might be useful for anyone trying to decide where to stand:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't decide which is better between walkway/bottom of trunk (along the straight part of walkway) or up around the keyboard? Am aware there is a boom so don't want to be too close to that.

I am short so want to  pick the best  rail spot that will allow me to see!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vertigojds said:

This video from the local news station in Louisville has aerials of the empty stadium, after the stage and barricades have been set up -- might be useful for anyone trying to decide where to stand:

 

Awesome video. Thanks for posting that. I have RZ for San Diego and I am losing sleep at night thinking about my RZ approach.

Does anyone else think that back corner might actually be a good spot? I mean it's the furthest spot back in the RZ but hear me out:

1) Two rails in the corner to lean on and rest.

2) Ample room, people rushing the rail, no one in the back, lots of breathing room.

3) Sight lines still great. Perpindicular to the B-stage, far back enough to take in the enormity of the main stage.

4) You're still significantly closer to both stages compared with even front row seats anywhere else.

5) I could probably get this spot even as late as opening act.

6) Just a relaxing experience in the RZ, spend the day with friends and family instead of lining up hours beforehand for a rail.

7) RZ rail nowhere near as good as GA rail. If I had a shot at center B-stage of center main stage, I can see the appeal of standing in line. But it seems like the best rail spot here is literally behind the Edge's keyboard.

8) Edit: Seems like being a little further back means I won't have to deal quite as much with people standing in front of me. The stage is 9 feet high so being further back might help me, as I'm only 5'7".

9) Second edit: No one behind you other than the GA but there's a rail between you and them so no pushing or shoving.

I'm liking this idea more and more, no one take it from me!

Thoughts?

 

 

Edited by Synj

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that's actually a pretty reasonable idea.  You'll automatically have a better/closer spot than anyone in any seat - and the most expensive seats had a face value very close to what the Red Zone tickets cost.  So if you look at it that way, rather than as a super-duper GA pass, it's a better deal than expensive seats.

I'm about your height, and I've never had a problem with sightlines at these big outdoor shows.  Even if the person immediately in front of you is extremely tall, the beginning of the stage is still at a higher height than where their head ends.  You'd be looking up over their head one way or the other.

I think I'm going to try to get on the rail or close to the rail in the spot behind Edge's keyboard for the start of the show, and then adjust accordingly.  It'll be cool to be really close to them for those first three songs, but then they'll go to the main stage, and I think it may be more comfortable to move wherever people aren't.  It'll also depend on how full the Red Zone gets.  There doesn't seem to be a clear indication of how many tickets are sold for it each night, and at photos from some venues, it seems empty, and from other venues, it seems packed.  If it's packed, I probably won't try to move, but if it's on the emptier side, I might move around leisurely throughout the night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Synj said:

Awesome video. Thanks for posting that. I have RZ for San Diego and I am losing sleep at night thinking about my RZ approach.

Does anyone else think that back corner might actually be a good spot? I mean it's the furthest spot back in the RZ but hear me out:

1) Two rails in the corner to lean on and rest.

2) Ample room, people rushing the rail, no one in the back, lots of breathing room.

3) Sight lines still great. Perpindicular to the B-stage, far back enough to take in the enormity of the main stage.

4) You're still significantly closer to both stages compared with even front row seats anywhere else.

5) I could probably get this spot even as late as opening act.

6) Just a relaxing experience in the RZ, spend the day with friends and family instead of lining up hours beforehand for a rail.

7) RZ rail nowhere near as good as GA rail. If I had a shot at center B-stage of center main stage, I can see the appeal of standing in line. But it seems like the best rail spot here is literally behind the Edge's keyboard.

8) Edit: Seems like being a little further back means I won't have to deal quite as much with people standing in front of me. The stage is 9 feet high so being further back might help me, as I'm only 5'7".

9) Second edit: No one behind you other than the GA but there's a rail between you and them so no pushing or shoving.

I'm liking this idea more and more, no one take it from me!

Thoughts?

 

 

Some reactions for you after having been in the RedZone in Louisville last night:

I arrived around 6 for a 6:30 scheduled opening act.  The rail was taken, but I was second row, middle of the tree immediately behind the people on the rail.  A few beers later I was a few rows further back!  (But still it was only 5-6 deep.)  I'm sure in bigger cities people may arrive earlier for the RedZone, but at least in some cities you can get very close without arriving way early. (It may have made a difference that it was a Friday night - maybe people arrive later on week nights than weekends?)

They don't pack the RedZone completely full.  The back of it is pretty open so people can come in and out easily.  Plus there's a bar back there for part of the night that takes up space. I suppose whether it's half full or 2/3 or 3/4 might vary from city to city, but I have to believe for safety reasons it's never going to be a can of sardines.  

While the main stage is very high, the B-stage is very low.  I'm guessing 5'.  So there's no concern about the angle no matter how close you are to the B-stage.

As someone said earlier in this thread, the boom is a mild annoyance.  But my memory is that it wasn't used until Exit and then for the encore.  It wasn't used at all for the opening four songs on the B-stage.

The dedicated bar closes before U2 takes the stage.  Get your drinks early!

The check-in process was excellent and better than on prior tours.  They gave each group a personal guide to escort them to the RedZone from the stadium entrance and to explain basic things (e.g. nearest restrooms, dedicated bar) on the way there.

Don't sweat it - it'll be great no matter where you end up.  And you can move around within the RedZone relatively easily.

 

 

IMG_3879.JPG

Edited by mblicken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mblicken said:

Some reactions for you after having been in the RedZone in Louisville last night:

I arrived around 6 for a 6:30 scheduled opening act.  The rail was taken, but I was second row, middle of the tree immediately behind the people on the rail.  A few beers later I was a few rows further back!  (But still it was only 5-6 deep.)  I'm sure in bigger cities people may arrive earlier for the RedZone, but at least in some cities you can get very close without arriving way early. (It may have made a difference that it was a Friday night - maybe people arrive later on week nights than weekends?)

They don't pack the RedZone completely full.  The back of it is pretty open so people can come in and out easily.  Plus there's a bar back there for part of the night that takes up space. I suppose whether it's half full or 2/3 or 3/4 might vary from city to city, but I have to believe for safety reasons it's never going to be a can of sardines.  

While the main stage is very high, the B-stage is very low.  I'm guessing 5'.  So there's no concern about the angle no matter how close you are to the B-stage.

As someone said earlier in this thread, the boom is a mild annoyance.  But my memory is that it wasn't used until Exit and then for the encore.  It wasn't used at all for the opening four songs on the B-stage.

The dedicated bar closes before U2 takes the stage.  Get your drinks early!

The check-in process was excellent and better than on prior tours.  They gave each group a personal guide to escort them to the RedZone from the stadium entrance and to explain basic things (e.g. nearest restrooms, dedicated bar) on the way there.

Don't sweat it - it'll be great no matter where you end up.  And you can move around within the RedZone relatively easily.

 

 

IMG_3879.JPG

That's awesome, thanks for the info!

September can't get here soon enough, but the anticipation is what makes life worth living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, vertigojds said:

I think that's actually a pretty reasonable idea.  You'll automatically have a better/closer spot than anyone in any seat - and the most expensive seats had a face value very close to what the Red Zone tickets cost.  So if you look at it that way, rather than as a super-duper GA pass, it's a better deal than expensive seats.

I'm about your height, and I've never had a problem with sightlines at these big outdoor shows.  Even if the person immediately in front of you is extremely tall, the beginning of the stage is still at a higher height than where their head ends.  You'd be looking up over their head one way or the other.

I think I'm going to try to get on the rail or close to the rail in the spot behind Edge's keyboard for the start of the show, and then adjust accordingly.  It'll be cool to be really close to them for those first three songs, but then they'll go to the main stage, and I think it may be more comfortable to move wherever people aren't.  It'll also depend on how full the Red Zone gets.  There doesn't seem to be a clear indication of how many tickets are sold for it each night, and at photos from some venues, it seems empty, and from other venues, it seems packed.  If it's packed, I probably won't try to move, but if it's on the emptier side, I might move around leisurely throughout the night.

I feel like I'm going to be all cool and collected and have this plan all set for lounging in the back and then as show day gets closer that's all going to get thrown out the window LOL!

RUSH THE STAGE!!! LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/06/2017 at 9:51 AM, Synj said:

 

On 18/06/2017 at 7:54 AM, vertigojds said:

This video from the local news station in Louisville has aerials of the empty stadium, after the stage and barricades have been set up -- might be useful for anyone trying to decide where to stand:

 

Awesome video. Thanks for posting that. I have RZ for San Diego and I am losing sleep at night thinking about my RZ approach.

Does anyone else think that back corner might actually be a good spot? I mean it's the furthest spot back in the RZ but hear me out:

1) Two rails in the corner to lean on and rest.

2) Ample room, people rushing the rail, no one in the back, lots of breathing room.

3) Sight lines still great. Perpindicular to the B-stage, far back enough to take in the enormity of the main stage.

4) You're still significantly closer to both stages compared with even front row seats anywhere else.

5) I could probably get this spot even as late as opening act.

6) Just a relaxing experience in the RZ, spend the day with friends and family instead of lining up hours beforehand for a rail.

7) RZ rail nowhere near as good as GA rail. If I had a shot at center B-stage of center main stage, I can see the appeal of standing in line. But it seems like the best rail spot here is literally behind the Edge's keyboard.

8) Edit: Seems like being a little further back means I won't have to deal quite as much with people standing in front of me. The stage is 9 feet high so being further back might help me, as I'm only 5'7".

9) Second edit: No one behind you other than the GA but there's a rail between you and them so no pushing or shoving.

I'm liking this idea more and more, no one take it from me!

Thoughts?

Thanks for the video vertigojds, that's super useful!

Synj, just be aware, the crowd in RZ moves as the band moves. So when the band performs on the b-stage, the area at the back of RZ at the b-stage end gets crowded. When the band move to the main stage, the back of the RZ crowd moves with them, thinning the crowd near the b-stage.

Here's a pic, taken from GA, but on the rail right in the corner of RZ.

IMG_1963.thumb.jpg.68ff42996e3b0d6c1832f3f2da20e8eb.jpg

 

The view once everyone heads towards the main stage.

IMG_1885.thumb.jpg.7f34971f04d35e92b023765b8d0d6265.jpg

I'm 5'6, so deal with the same problems as you. I'm always aiming for a rail spot, where I'm overlooking part of the stage, not the back of someone's head. The rail right where that boom camera is would have been perfect, had there been no boom there. Next option was near the corner of the piano branch, quite close to the range of that boom. Making sure that when I'm looking at the main stage I'm overlooking part of the piano branch stage & not the crowd on the rail at the back of the piano branch. But that boom camera is a bit longer than I expected, so may be a bit of an obstruction for this spot. I think maybe the boom telescopes, & is a bit shorter during the show, when not in use? Then it mightn't obstruct this spot, need to investigate this option more. Third spot, & probably the option I'd choose, as it's safer, is the rail where the b-stage joins the catwalk. There will be unobstructed views at all times, but it's a little further from the action on the b-stage, plus the band's usually facing away when performing on the b-stage.

Tough choice, no perfect spot.
 

Edited by ddarroch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply @ddarroch, really helpful!

I just keep thinking, I want to move wherever the crowd isn't. LOL, I have 3 months to decide and I'm sure my neurosis is only going to get worse.

My wife doesn't understand me, my family doesn't understand me, my friends don't understand me. But you guys...you guys get me! LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm 5'2'' and would love to be 5'6" or 5'7"! I have an issue at every single show I go to since I'm so short, so my goal is to get the rail right by Edge's keyboard and then move around accordingly afterwards. Even though there were RZ guides escorting people onto the fields, did people still make a run for it? I ran my ass of when they let RZ in for ie @ msg, and I plan to do so again this time around!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I saw from GA, the best spot to be is around any of the branches.  

We were crowded around Larry's branch, and it seemed that Edge and Adam stayed mainly over on the RED Zone side near the top of the tree (slightly outside the Zone), and Bono seemed to like to come to the GA side a lot more than the RED side.

During the JT portion, they spend most of their time on the main stage - so everyone is pretty much equal at that point.  When Bono and Edge come back down, though, it seemed the RED Zone got more of their attention.

The only "bad" spot to be in the RED Zone appeared to be the "trunk", as you'd only be near the guys as they went back and forth between the stages - but, still, that's not a bad spot.  As someone else said, once you're that close, there's no real "bad" spot - it just comes down to who you want to be near.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, melissar75 said:

did people still make a run for it?

I just had regular GA and not Red Zone for Philly, but security was telling everyone not to run. If you tried to run, they said, you would be asked to leave the field and made to wait to enter until everyone else had gotten on - an automatic trip to the back of the line if you tried. As a result, everyone I saw entering the field was doing so in an orderly fashion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After doing regular GA at the Philly show and seeing the difference between waiting all day and showing up at the doors time (not much), how little time the band spent on the b-stage, and how little a difference it made being two people back vs three or four people back, I think I'm just gonna chill out on my Red Zone night. For my Philly regular GA, I got to the venue at 1pm, and was two to three people back (the crowd shifted a little at points) from dead center on the main stage. I didn't expect to be so close. The person standing behind me got there like three hours after I did, and the person behind them got there even later. 

For both the main and b-stages, there's a huge barricade between the stage and crowd. Even if the band members wanted to, it's not close enough for them to reach out and touch you. Being in front of the rail is a little less exciting when the thing on the other side isn't the stage but six feet of space with burly security guards staring at you the whole time. The extra intimacy I was hoping to get for being that close wasn't really there, at least on the main stage. And the b-stage is such a short part of the show that I don't think I'd plan my night solely around that. In Philly, after the first four songs, the band never returned to the b-stage. 

For Red Hill Mining Town, Bono moved slightly closer to the Red Zone on the main stage, closer to Edge's normal position. But it doesn't seem like this is enough to decide where to stand just for that. 

In Philly, it seemed like the Red Zone rail against the b-stage was filled by people who waited all day. The people standing immediately behind them walked in shortly before the show started. I'm inclined to enjoy that closeness without effort as the thing I got for spending $350 face value on the ticket. If waiting all day and being on the rail guaranteed a one-on-one interaction with the band I'd worry about it but since it doesn't, I won't. 

Im still blown away at how little difference there was in spot from people who showed up like me at 1pm and people who showed up at 5pm when the doors opened. 

It was a great show and the band were great and no complaints. But I'm also now aware that I could have come four or five hours later and only been inches further back than I had been. 

Edited by vertigojds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vertigojds said:

After doing regular GA at the Philly show and seeing the difference between waiting all day and showing up at the doors time (not much), how little time the band spent on the b-stage, and how little a difference it made being two people back vs three or four people back, I think I'm just gonna chill out on my Red Zone night. For my Philly regular GA, I got to the venue at 1pm, and was two to three people back (the crowd shifted a little at points) from dead center on the main stage. I didn't expect to be so close. The person standing behind me got there like three hours after I did, and the person behind them got there even later. 

For both the main and b-stages, there's a huge barricade between the stage and crowd. Even if the band members wanted to, it's not close enough for them to reach out and touch you. Being in front of the rail is a little less exciting when the thing on the other side isn't the stage but six feet of space with burly security guards staring at you the whole time. The extra intimacy I was hoping to get for being that close wasn't really there, at least on the main stage. And the b-stage is such a short part of the show that I don't think I'd plan my night solely around that. In Philly, after the first four songs, the band never returned to the b-stage. 

For Red Hill Mining Town, Bono moved slightly closer to the Red Zone on the main stage, closer to Edge's normal position. But it doesn't seem like this is enough to decide where to stand just for that. 

In Philly, it seemed like the Red Zone rail against the b-stage was filled by people who waited all day. The people standing immediately behind them walked in shortly before the show started. I'm inclined to enjoy that closeness without effort as the thing I got for spending $350 face value on the ticket. If waiting all day and being on the rail guaranteed a one-on-one interaction with the band I'd worry about it but since it doesn't, I won't. 

Im still blown away at how little difference there was in spot from people who showed up like me at 1pm and people who showed up at 5pm when the doors opened. 

It was a great show and the band were great and no complaints. But I'm also now aware that I could have come four or five hours later and only been inches further back than I had been. 

Wow, that's awesome (sorry you could have saved yourself a couple hours).

It seems like you're either all in for front row, or you show up a little early and get 2-10th row. Honestly the trade-off doesn't seem worth it.

Thanks so much for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Passing the time wasn't too bad, actually.  I got lucky.  My stepsister happened to be going to Philly, so I caught a ride with her and got to catch up.  When I got to Lincoln Financial Field, I ended up meeting up with my old college roommate who had settled in town.  He was free in the afternoon and just hung out in line with me until they started having people go inside, so other than the heat, it was a fun afternoon.  Maybe ended up waiting in the corridors of the stadium for about an hour, but I could hear U2 soundchecking Mysterious Ways five times (maybe a couple more than I needed, but cool to hear the process) and a couple others.  So it was actually a fun afternoon.  I think the hardest part was the waiting once we were on the field until the band came out.  That was the real hunker down time.  People were pretty cool about letting people get up to grab food and drinks and come back, but I was there on my own so I didn't want to chance not having someone to come back to.  Once The Lumineers came out time started to fly.  Even the hour plus wait for U2 wasn't bad because I always think its cool to see their road crew setting up the gear.  It's one of those things where you tell your friends "I just waited eight hours for a U2 concert" and it sounds insane, but you break the day down and it ends up being more interesting than it sounds.

Which show are you RZ for?  I'm in there for the second New Jersey show, happy to report back on that specific experience.

The RZ line was adjacent to the GA line for most of the afternoon.  At most, there were forty people there by four when they started letting us in, but it could have been closer to two dozen.  I think if you show up sometime between whatever check-in time they email you and the time they say the doors open, you'll end up one or two people at most at the rail most directly adjacent to the b-stage, and probably have your pick of the rail anywhere else.  That's the view I was getting as regular GA #666 walking to my spot by the main stage - once I was there, the ramp blocked my view and I couldn't see how fast or slow it was filling up (which I was kinda hoping to see to get a better idea).  I have GA again for Gillette but going with some friends, so waiting in line isn't a priority.  Based on this, we'll probably walk in closer to the doors opening rather than waiting all day.  For the first New Jersey show, I have seats so I'm gonna try to be getting the birds-eye view of the area.  It's fun to get into tour mode and just start pregaming this stuff.  It's a little bit easy, at least for me, to fall into the pattern of complaining about what songs aren't being played or how annoying the ticketing process can be or what a pain some of the other stuff can feel like in moments of frustration, but it's kinda awesome how all of that starts to melt away when you're there.  Real eye opener for me this time around, to be so close and to get a sense of how much time waiting translates into distance on the floor.  Supposedly the floors at these stadium shows are holding 8000-10000 people a night.  There's enough rail to fit hundreds.  If you get there before the doors open, and there in the first 1000 or even 2000, to be closer than 80 or 90% of the people there, at worst, seems pretty cool to me.  The screen was so amazing large that being a few feet back wouldn't hurt at all.  My gut instinct is always to get there early, but there's the logical little voice in my head saying, you paid for the Red Zone ticket for the privilege of showing up whenever and being closer than 90% of the crowd for no effort put in, don't waste it.  And then the other little voice says, yeah, but for a minimal amount of effort, you could be closer than 96% of the people.  In other words, it's a fun kind of crazy that I don't think I'm alone in.

The stadium is such a different beast than the arena.  At the arena shows, the stage is much lower, and there's less of it (except for I&E) and being closer to it can really pay off.  At the stadium, it's so high off the ground and so segregated by barricades, and the place is so huge, that you're never right on top of them and they're playing as much to the enormity of the place as they are the people in front of them - in no way complaints, just observations.  Close is still good, but every little inch didn't seem to matter as much at the stadium.

Edited by vertigojds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anybody here gone into the GA area as soon as you got onto the RZ floor? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.