Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

It's "Feeding Time" at Zootopia

On 6/25/2017 at 4:22 PM, CorkVegan said:

Eggplant parm made with vegan mozz.

Kombucha to wash it down.

I had Kombucha this last week...now I know what it is, CorkVegan! I am making baked eggplant fries tonight.

Instant steel cut oats with blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries, almond milk, walnuts, cinnamon, and black coffee. Good morning!

:Zoo_Coffee:

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:39 PM, illumination70 said:

Pizza and Cola!!

Ya gotta' every once in a while!  Pizza is one of my favorites, illumination70.

6 hours ago, natural11 said:

Ya gotta' every once in a while!  Pizza is one of my favorites, illumination70.

Amen and what better way to celebrate one's Birthday (October 15th) than with pizza!!!

1 scrambled egg with Sriracha, coffee, whole wheat toasted with a bit of butter and fresh squeezed pomegranate and plum juice made from the Champion juicer. Heading for the lunch table soon as noon quickly approaches. YUMMY!

Baked chicken with garlic, onions, carrot, and rosemary from the garden. Yams, and baby kale sauteed in garlic.

Fresh sliced stawberries, blueberries, banana,  pina colada yogurt,  granola, and black coffee.

Roasted eggplant with organic jarred marinara sauce topped with freshly grated parmesan regiano cheese with a Shasta Twist lemon-lime soda.

Black coffee and Bob's Red Mill Old Country Style Muesli (hot) with dates, walnuts, additional raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg and milk.

Veg Beef stew from ye old Crock Pot. Carrots, potatoes,  pearl onions, green beans, corn, mushrooms, garlic,  etc. Truely scrumptious Autumn meal in a bowl! Even better tasting tomorrow as leftover.

Homemade Indian night-Yellow Split Pea Curry, rice, steamed beet greens and Naan (store bought). I got this recipe from Christopher Kimball's Milk Street Magazine which is a great foodie publication I recommend.