As a Red Hill Group Member logging on at precisely 10:00 a.m. on the date tickets became available there were zero Red Hill Group presale tickets.  In fact, Ticektmaster would not even accept my password for the Red Hill Group presale tickets.  It did accept my password for VIP tickets that started at $605.00 each, rather than the $35-$290 price for Red Hill Group members.  Having recently seen U2 at the Rose Bowl, and having two remaining tickets available to purchase I am extremely disappointed in not having access to the Red Hill Group tickets.  Were they all sold before Red Hill members had access?  Is it Ticketmaster's problem?  Looking online yesterday at ticket brokerage sites, they all were advertising many seats available in the Red Hill Group sections.  Has anyone else had this problem?

That's too bad. I didn't have any issues; logged on at 10:00 and Ticketmaster accepted my code. I was able to do a couple of ticket searches and ended up with 4 $70 Plaza level seats.

I called the Ticketmaster 800 number, and received a call back 15 minutes later at 10:40.  The representative said they were just informed of the issue where Red Hill Group codes were not working.  She took my code and tried it herself and said it wasn't working.  I am on hold as she said she is looking into it.

pbs1969.  Congratulations!  I'm glad you were able to get tickets.  I'm still on hold with Ticketmaster.

Update as of 10:58.  Ticketmaster told me there are issues throughout California.  According to Ticketmaster, online worked briefly for Red Hill members, and then has not.  After waiting for 20 minutes, Ticketmaster told me to contact the U2 Fan Club 800 telephone number to request a new password for the Red Hill group (even though it worked for buying tickets to the Rose Bowl.  Probably won't be any decent tickets left when the U2 Fan Club answers my call.  I am on hold now.

At 11:30 the Ticketmaster site worked, and I was able to obtain killer seats.  1.5 hours, but worth the wait.

what do you guys think the chances of pulling 4 tickets on the pre sale will be. should i try 2 searches of 2?

7 hours ago, josephmcdermott said:

Is the code for us Wires members not going to show on our profile until tomorrow?

It's already on your page since yesterday

So was there was a delay before the Red Hill presale was accessible?  I am trying to get in with my wires code and am not seeing any tickets. 

It kept declining my code but after a few minutes it just accepted it. Got 4 GA tickets. Need to get a 5th one. If anybody is going to have an unused pre-sale ticket they'd like to sell for GA I'm a buyer.

Ok it finally worked. I got in for GA as well. 

Now I am going to have to read the GA threads as it seems like there is more involved than just showing up an hour or so before the show. 

Ok, now that I've committed to traveling to San Diego from Las Vegas, and used my pre-sale code. I am sure a Las Vegas show will be added... ;)

Edited by seanclv

...it's not complicated...if you want to line up early, get a number and get in line...that's how it's always been done..there will be an early AM check in for those who get numbers on THursday (some will on Wednesday I know)...but just do what you want...line up or not, fine either way. You can usually walk in when doors open and not queue and get a few spots off the rail quite nicely.

So we can show up at the box office at the Q on Thursday and get a number? Would that be good for my whole group or does each person have to show up to get an individual number? 

Sorry, last time I went to a stadium show of any kind was the outdoor Zoo TV tour at Anaheim stadium in 1992 so I'm basically new to this.

Thanks,

nothing to do with box office...it's all fan run. Whole group who wants to be together find the person with the pen/paper and get a number. ...but best if day before..you have to show up for checkins or off the list. So if you can't be there for the scheduled check ins (to be determined close to show) don't get a number. IF on day of show just show up and stay in line, can go for bathroom/short breaks....but it's assumed not to be away all day. Courtesy.

29 minutes ago, meganbslc said:

What does it say when it's floor seats? I can't figure out Qualcomm stadium for the life of me. <_<

On the app, it looks like it's "unreserved general admission"