mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Is there any word about the possibility of perhaps 2 more tickets for those of us who have already used up our 4? I wouldn't have used all my tix IF I HAD KNOWN THAT THEY WERE COMING TO DETROIT! (all caps for emphasis, I'm not really yelling... just BUMMED out)

When someone finds out what the problem is.....please post. Wouldn t let me get any tickets. So i can try later or tomorrow 

1 minute ago, bigwave said:

all venues have ga left, just been told, but we still need to get to bottom of issues raised, keep posting, we will keep gathering

Thank you! I'm about in tears right now as I don't want to miss out seeing them again as I know I have 2 tickets left. You are seriously keeping me somewhat sane. You are the best!!!!

16 minutes ago, artalvarez said:

show sounds way better on the floor!  Houston was amazing.

Indeed.  Lots of complaints about sound in Dallas, but I thought the sound was great on the floor in both Houston and Dallas.  Would help if the roofs were opened.

Thanks, mods for the update.  

I have four unused and my friend has two unused codes. We can't buy GA for San Diego (either not showing up as an option or telling us that we have exceeded our ticket limit - this last message only comes up on the mobile site for TM)

When I talked to Ticketmaster at 10:30 EST for Bflo tickets...the guy actually tried my code on his computer...he got locked out of anything other than VIP and RZ as well...he said it wasn't browser related, but instead the code itself that was the problem. 

He tried to find a backdoor to tickets for me, but couldn't...told me talk to ask U2.com for a new code...I haven't gotten a response from them.

10 minutes ago, collectoraholic said:

Many thanks to Bigwave & Max for working tirelessly to rectify the situation.  xx

Agree....thanks. 

Just now, coachrc said:

When I talked to Ticketmaster at 10:30 EST for Bflo tickets...the guy actually tried my code on his computer...he got locked out of anything other than VIP and RZ as well...he said it wasn't browser related, but instead the code itself that was the problem. 

He tried to find a backdoor to tickets for me, but couldn't...told me talk to ask U2.com for a new code...I haven't gotten a response from them.

do you know how we contact u2.com for new code - is there a special forum thread or something?

16 minutes ago, zoomcat said:

Ok, I have a partially-used code but it only shows VIP and RZ, why not GA or regular seats?  

which city?

Finally i got 4 GA tix for Mexico City!!  Thank you Max for your patience.

See you there!!!

6 minutes ago, zoomcat said:

Agree....thanks. 

thanks, don't forget our mich :) & u2comteam we are liasing with who been on it all day too

2 minutes ago, U2ITNOL said:

Just got my GA for San Diego!

Me too!!  Suddenly showed up!  Go now people!

2 minutes ago, bigwave said:

thanks, don't forget our mich :) & u2comteam we are lionising with who been on it all day too

Many thanks to them as well. :)