mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

13 minutes ago, OutlandoGirl said:

Heather - try this # for TM VIP experts - 877-484-7858.  Little known fact, SOME VIP tickets are refundable or you can apply the $$ to another TM order. It all kinda depends.

Ooh, thanks. Will do.

15 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Delete cookies and cache, consider going as far as turning off the computer/phone and coming back...

Didn't work. :( I don't know what to do.

Just now, AugustaK said:

Have you tried different browsers?

I have 2 (of my 4) tickets on my account left to use. (I am in presale group Red Hill...trying for the St. Louis show.) I tried at 10 am this morning (and throughout the morning/afternoon) to get GA tickets at the Sept. 16 St Louis show. My presale code only "unlocked" the VIP tickets. I tried on my mac/Chrome, I tried on my Android phone, I tried logging in directly to TicketMaster (not using the link supplied to us). NO luck. I called TicketMaster...they tried my code, only "unlocked" the VIP tickets. TM ticket sales forwarded me to TM customer service, which blamed whoever issued the presale code. I did have them check to see if any GA tickets were available for the St Louis show...and now there are not. I REALLY don't care who is at fault....it just NEEDS to be fixed. It now (I just checked) appears that my code will unlock VIP and other seats....but GA is sold out. I am NOT a happy U2 fan right now! It has been a VERY disappointing AND frustrating day.

Edited by mistyhag

I am in the wires group.  Earlier today I was able to unlock VIP tickets, but I didn't purchase them.  For the past hour I have been trying to unlock VIP tickets again and keep getting the following  Offer Code is Incorrect.  Please double-check your offer code/password and try again! 

Anybody else having this problem?

I got Kansas city to work for presale GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   still cannot get Minneapolis to work:angry:

Anyone know at the Qualcomm map what the three " + " shaped objects on the field by the VIP tents are??  Are they some kinda of light/speaker pillar or just a blocked off staff/other VIP area on the field?  Wondering if they could cause possible obstructed view for seats in line with them...    
Thanks for any info on it!

1 minute ago, weekend1 said:

I am in the wires group.  Earlier today I was able to unlock VIP tickets, but I didn't purchase them.  For the past hour I have been trying to unlock VIP tickets again and keep getting the following  Offer Code is Incorrect.  Please double-check your offer code/password and try again! 

If you are trying to buy for a US location, wires shouldn't be valid until tomorrow....

Edited by finz_89

2 minutes ago, weekend1 said:

You should wait until tomorrow for the Wires group Presale....

Just now, mistyhag said:

I have 2 (of my 4) tickets on my account left to use. I tried at 10 am this morning (and throughout the morning/afternoon) to get GA tickets at the Sept. 16 St Louis show. My presale code only "unlocked" the VIP tickets. I tried on my mac/Chrome, I tried on my Android phone, I tried logging in directly to TicketMaster (not using the link supplied to us). NO luck. I called TicketMaster...they tried my code, only "unlocked" the VIP tickets. TM ticket sales forwarded me to TM customer service, which blamed whoever issued the presale code. I did have them check to see if any GA tickets were available for the St Louis show...and now there are not. I REALLY don't care who is at fault....it just NEEDS to be fixed. It now (I just checked) appears that my code will unlock VIP and other seats....but GA is sold out. I am NOT a happy U2 fan right now! It has been a VERY disappointing AND frustrating day.

If you call them again, try asking for section GAFLR. I think these are somehow not connecting with GA on TM for St Louis. .

1 hour ago, pablovi said:

Don't think so, it takes a while but it finds them. It can't be would out, it's like 30,000 tickets. 

Pablo lo logré pero fue un estrés increíble. Tuve que salir volando practicamente de la cita con un cliente para ir a mi casa y comprarlas desde mi pc, porque mi laptop se descargo y desde el cel no me dejaba. Compre pista, general y no se porque me da estos datos como si fueran enumerados:

Sección

GRAL-A

Fila

G3

Asientos

45 minutes ago, zoomcat said:

Me too!!  Suddenly showed up!  Go now people!

Got my two GA SD as well! Easy to say now, but I knew it would eventually work itself out. Too much stress but it would seem most of us have found what we are looking for ;-) The rest of you: keep trying!

I had 2 GA's in my cart for STL and TM wouldn't let me check out with them.

WHAT THE HELL???!!??

12 minutes ago, AugustaK said:

Let me just say that getting on this board was the best decision ever. The mods helped me out big time! Seriously.....thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bigwave you will forever be my fav. :)

1 minute ago, cpaxlvacy said:

Pablo lo logré pero fue un estrés increíble. Tuve que salir volando practicamente de la cita con un cliente para ir a mi casa y comprarlas desde mi pc, porque mi laptop se descargo y desde el cel no me dejaba. Compre pista, general y no se porque me da estos datos como si fueran enumerados:

Sección

GRAL-A

Fila

G3

Asientos

Numero es solo para llevar conteo

And now I'm back to the same issue: only being able to "unlock" VIP and Red Zone tickets.

I've not been able to access GA for Buffalo, have tried multiple times on multiple devices and get same error "Sorry, there aren't any matching tickets."
GA doesn't appear to be included in the onsale at all, only VIP and Redzone are offered.

1 minute ago, AugustaK said:

Let me just say that getting on this board was the best decision ever. The mods helped me out big time! Seriously.....thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bigwave you will forever be my fav. :)

mich & max are my favs :) - glad we could help, good to hear folk getting fixed up

5 minutes ago, cerulean said:

If you call them again, try asking for section GAFLR. I think these are somehow not connecting with GA on TM for St Louis. .

TM told me they would/couldn't purchase presales via the phone...they checked my code for me...but they said they wouldn't let me purchase tickets over the phone. Only online (which isn't showing any GA/GAFLR available. But, thanks for the tip. If I can dredge up another round of patience, perhaps I will try calling again.

I was just able to get GA for Buffalo.  My code hadn't worked since 10am except for VIP and RedZone.  I didn't do anything special...just requested the tickets I wanted and put in my code. Good luck!!  I wasted most of my day trying to get tickets but finally did!

1 minute ago, thegrunter said:

So is it just me? Or is STL still not working?

Check your PMs, please

TM seems to have fixed their issues for SD concert presale