mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

1 hour ago, heatherwestpr said:

I can't be the only one who has panic-bought Red Zone or VIP today. Can you guys make certain that TM feels the heat for putting this stress on us long-term fans?

I've seen too many tickets evaporate over the years while in my cart or while the queue resets itself over and over to not jump on buying something just to get in the stadium.
(Minneapolis, BTW)

I wish that was my problem.  Mine was just opposite.  I want RZ but they won't unlock.  too bad tickets can't be transferred ...lol

8 minutes ago, curt_crader said:

I wish that was my problem.  Mine was just opposite.  I want RZ but they won't unlock.  too bad tickets can't be transferred ...lol

Exactly the same problem here. No access to Red Zone, but access to regular GAs. Called Ticketmaster customer service and they were of no help, said I couldn't buy Red Zones (even after I told them they would be making $500 more, and that I am a long-time subscriber, blah blah blah.) On the U2.com front - I"ve been on hold for 5 hours, 31 minutes and counting (not kidding).

8 minutes ago, curt_crader said:

Buen día, hoy intenté comprar tres boletos en la preventa de U2 y me marcó error de compra dentro de Ticketmaster. Quise volver a comprarlos y me marca que ya están utilizados los tres boletos. Sólo me deja comprar uno más. Qué puedo hacer para que me vuelvan a dar esos 3 boletos que no compré? A quién le digo que reinicien el código porque no tengo ninguno.

Dependiendo de en que pais te encuentres, tendrias que contactar a los servicios al cliente del sistema de boletos:

Ticket purchasing questions, please contact the ticketing site Customer Service team directly:

NORTH AMERICA 1-800-653-8000

COLOMBIA #593 - Bogotá: 1 5936300
Email: servicioalcliente@tuboleta.com

CHILE 2 32242121
Email: contacto@superticket.cl

ARGENTINA

BRAZIL 055+11+2106-9421
Email: sac@ticketsforfun.com.br
Central de Relacionamento: 4003-5588, das 11 às 17h00, de Segunda a Sexta, das 11 às 17h.

MEXICO 52 (55) 53-25-9000 option 2
Twitter: @serviciotm

Reporting from Bogotá, Colombia

Tu Boleta is the official market to buy tickets. At this moment i received email confirmation / throught the webpage itself, but a few minutes ago i lost a call from them (TuBoleta) With this issues im afraid to lose my red zone tickets..

Captura2.PNG

1 hour ago, finz_89 said:

There was a lot of this for the first set of shows with GA's being unavailable (whether by error or exceeding pre-sale allocation).  I was expecting all of the fixes from the first sets of shows would have still been in place for the second set, but it looks like TM forgot all the problems and repeated them.

It's very dismaying that people are still having problems with presale tickets.  I figured that all would go smoothly since so many members have already used their codes.  I'm saving my last two in case they decide to add Atlanta.  I sure hope that TM and U2 gets their act together. And while I'm whining, I wish that U2 would talk to Bruce Springsteen about how to run a GA line!

1 minute ago, peggytwoten said:

It's very dismaying that people are still having problems with presale tickets.  I figured that all would go smoothly since so many members have already used their codes.  I'm saving my last two in case they decide to add Atlanta.  I sure hope that TM and U2 gets their act together. And while I'm whining, I wish that U2 would talk to Bruce Springsteen about how to run a GA line!

i hope be an a happy customer and suscriber

2 minutes ago, eliseo_00 said:

Tu Boleta is the official market to buy tickets. At this moment i received email confirmation / throught the webpage itself, but a few minutes ago i lost a call from them (TuBoleta) With this issues im afraid to lose my red zone tickets..

Captura2.PNG

But you already bought the tickets? I've been trying to buy GA (Cancha) but appears an error "the info of my credit card is too long, I must contact my bank" Everything is ok with my credit card and called twice to Tuboleta and told me that it was due to heavy web page traffic.

Have you had the same or similar problem?

Thanks.

1 minute ago, eliseo_00 said:

Captura2.PNG

With this screenshot, it would seem you are on the safe side...

1 minute ago, ULeo said:

But you already bought the tickets? I've been trying to buy GA (Cancha) but appears an error "the info of my credit card is too long, I must contact my bank" Everything is ok with my credit card and called twice to Tuboleta and told me that it was due to heavy web page traffic.

Have you had the same or similar problem?

Thanks.

At this moment i have an email with the tickets buy confirmation (2 tickets 4 red zone), even my bank reports the buy. I called immediately to Tuboleta 2 confirm 2 tickets ( even recorded the call) and says .. yes you buy 2 tickets...

i hope this information help you

3 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

With this screenshot, it would seem you are on the safe side...

Sadly in Colombia even with this screenshots..... i will tell you how the story ends

Just now, eliseo_00 said:

Sadly in Colombia even with this screenshots..... i will tell you how the story ends

And what did TuBoleta say you? :o

Just now, SAYDEE said:

And what did TuBoleta say you? :o

i tryed 2 return the call at the call center but the guy was busy... :huh: so.. im waiting.. but this kind of things dont must happen. You pay your ticket and the only thing you expect its enjoy the show.. no more..

I'm so sorry if this has already been asked: I know I used up all four of my presale tickets already, but my code is still unlocking tickets right now (during Red Hill presale) on TM. Does that mean I can buy? Or, do I have to self-police so to speak?

Just now, Dr_Barbie said:

I'm so sorry if this has already been asked: I know I used up all four of my presale tickets already, but my code is still unlocking tickets right now (during Red Hill presale) on TM. Does that mean I can buy? Or, do I have to self-police so to speak?

It shouldn't work... if you buy, once the audit period starts they will be canceled...

self-police is the best policy...

3 minutes ago, Dr_Barbie said:

I suggest self-police. If you try to use it again, you risk losing those tickets and the ones you originally purchased, if not used already. 

So I bought 2 GA with my code for Rose Bowl.  I then happened to get lucky during pulblic on sale and picked up 2 red zone also for Rose Bowl (did not need any code).  Yes, that's 4 tickets total for one show, but only 2 were presale tickets.

I should have 2 more presale tickets available, so I can go to San Diego, right?

I get TM sees my account as JT tickets = 4, so code is invalid, but that shouldn't be the case or did I miss something?  If my error, why can I get to red zone and VIP now?

Thanks for any insight and what to do.  

Edited by Jason D Newport Bch, CA
Clarification

6 minutes ago, Jason D Newport Bch, CA said:

So I bought 2 GA with my code for Rose Bowl.  I then happened to get lucky during pulblic on sale and picked up 2 red zone also for Rose Bowl (did not need any code).  Yes, that's 4 tickets total for one show, but only 2 were presale tickets.

I should have 2 more presale tickets available, so I can go to San Diego, right?

I get TM sees my account as JT tickets = 4, so code is invalid, but that shouldn't be the case or did I miss something?  If my error, why can I get to red zone and VIP now?

Thanks for any insight and what to do.  

If you only purchased 2 on your presale code, then yes, you should still have 2 available. Have you tried different browsers and/or the mobile app?

2 minutes ago, kkmercer said:

Thank you for your help, Max!!!

anytime...

7 minutes ago, mich40 said:

If you only purchased 2 on your presale code, then yes, you should still have 2 available. Have you tried different browsers and/or the mobile app?

First, thanks for everyone's help.  

Yes, I have been on TM app and IE, but no luck.  Only one time today did I get through with 2 GA, but couldn't pay and got a call customer service message.  I'm guessing it's because of this 4 ticket JT total history.  

I did try Opera too and at least got a "you reached your max ticket limit" message which I knew was not correct.  

Is there really anything TM can do?

Edited by Jason D Newport Bch, CA

2 minutes ago, Jason D Newport Bch, CA said:

First, thanks for everyone's help.  

Yes, I have been on TM app and IE, but no luck.  Only one time today did I get through with 2 GA, but couldn't pay and got a call customer service message.  I'm guessing it's because of this 4 ticket JT total history.  

I did try Opera too and at least got a "you reached your max ticket limit" message which I knew was not correct.  

Is there really anything TM can do?

these issues have been reported since the presales started... sometimes there is a success, sometimes, unfortunately, the issues are still present...

no other option but to keep trying and to keep reporting, I'm afraid...

I´m so surprised about not too many comments for Mexico City concert...  I expected a lot of participation in this Forum.

It´s strange, don´t you think Max?

1 minute ago, arteco said:

I´m so surprised about not too many comments for Mexico City concert...  I expected a lot of participation in this Forum.

It´s strange, don´t you think Max?

not really... Mexican fans tend to rely on more on the local fan communities than here...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bucket list for me to travel to foro sol and see in concert mexico mexico your so high ! concert