mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

4 minutes ago, coach said:

Having trouble with the Wires group MX presale. Or is it already sold out? Only Red Zone tix available? 

it's possible that for the moment tickets are not available. I was able to find a few hours ago. Keep checking periodically...

4 minutes ago, wilsoncin said:

where do I go to purchase presale? can't find it anywhere??

You need to have a paid subscription to be able to purchase tickets. please go to u2.com/subscribe

5 minutes ago, JRPalmer said:

I got tickets for Minneapolis right at 11:00am using my Wire Code... But... when I got in after entering my code, it would only allow me to purchase 2 tickets by using the code, AND if I wanted 2 more tickets I had to purchase a $50 subscription to U2.com.  I already had a subscription... that is how I got the code.  I didn't want to miss out, so I just purchased the additional subscription to get 2 more tickets anyway.  Anyone else have this problem right at 11:00?

The exact same thing happened to me.  I waited till about 11:45 hoping the thing would get fixed before I finally went through with it.  I'm hoping the charge can get dropped.  What price and section did you get if I can ask?

3 minutes ago, ansourian said:

same with me.  can't access KC with WZ password

Please try again

12 minutes ago, janessa_gruby said:

san diego code no working...only let you buy two tickets and when you try to pay, says; sorry theres was an error with search try again later

4 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

it's possible that for the moment tickets are not available. I was able to find a few hours ago. Keep checking periodically...

I thought Wires group started 12pm local time. Any suggestions on what time(s) tix get liberated? 

Damn. Had field tickets at San Diego,  checked out, did CCinfo and had 2 min to spare.  Completed purchase.  Goes to blank TM screen saying "Return to venue".... no tickets purchased...WTF!??

1 minute ago, coach said:

I thought Wires group started 12pm local time. Any suggestions on what time(s) tix get liberated? 

Mexico started yesterday 12noon

Max,

I have a paid subscription for presale. not sure where I am supposed to go to purchase tickets.  I am logged into my U2 subscription

3 minutes ago, macreitz said:

I have a code but when tix selected, its wanting to add a new subscription $50 ?

is this for San Diego? If yes, log out from there and here and try again or try with a different browser

1 minute ago, Max Tsukino said:

10 am pacifc time to san diego

Just now, Max Tsukino said:

For all groups? That sucks, I thought I had to wail til today. 

its TM sistem crash? and why only the pre sale code only let to buy two tickets?

11 minutes ago, lulu15 said:

NO PRESALE TIX HAVE RELEASED YET FOR WIRE GROUP.  ANY INFO ON THAT?  THANK YOU!

this really sucks!!  long time subscriber and i fregin know how to buy tix!  it MADE me buy another subscription!!!  wtf!!!  I never bitch like this, but i just got ripped off.  not good ticketmaster!  not good.  And because i screwed up and forgot my password and had to rest, i didnt get GA.  I know better than that! ugh! 

Sorry for ranting folks, but this whole thing has been a FUBAR from the get go.  Now i have 2 subscriptions....no wait...3!  I signed my niece up and still had to pay for another. 

Well, I got seats but the next section tier back from where I originally had.   Thanks a lot TM for your "securing tickets" protocol glitching out....

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

is this for San Diego? If yes, log out from there and here and try again or try with a different browser

Yes, I spoke with macreitz and it sounds like the system isnt accepting the code (ie it thinks its invalid).