mike_bain

Presale questions for new dates Sept / Oct 2017 (merged)

Just now, ClockSteel said:

And what is the difference between the two presale groups, "red hill" and the other one? Is it random selection? How do I know which group I am in?

From the FAQ:

Q - How do I know what presale priority group I am?

A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the presale and the email you receive with your presale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'Red Hill Group' of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 24 Dec, 2016, have access from the first day of the presale. Your unique presale access code will have a prefix of U2JTA...

Our 'Wires Group', who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the Merry Chrsitmas video on 25 Dec, 2016, enter early on the second day. Your unique presale access code will have a prefix of U2JTB...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.)

Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made.

Hello, everybody. I´m a new subscriber, I´m so excited, I will see you in Colombia october 7th. I am waiting the presales. The wait is over

Presales codes are starting to appear.

If there is a problem or something, first: be calm. Explain what happens, have in hand any and all proof of purchase and subscription (mostly but not limited, emails) and it will be dealt with.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT POST THE CODE IN FULL HERE IN THE BOARD

IMPORTANT 02: DO NOT SHARE THE CODE - IT'S PERSONAL AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. YOU MAY RISK LOSING THE CODE AND/OR TICKETS BOUGHT WITH IT

If the presale code already appears

:IWTR_IWTH:

yeah!!!

Just now, coachrocks said:

Hi Max,

¿Is there any way to now how many tickets I've bought with my Code?

You should know how many tickets you bought... in any case, it could not be more than 4...

I'm confused.  I used my code from last years subscription to buy tickets in the first leg, but I resubscribed in February.  Shouldn't I get a new code?  That's certainly what it said when I renewed my subscription.

1 minute ago, nilepez said:

I'm confused.  I used my code from last years subscription to buy tickets in the first leg, but I resubscribed in February.  Shouldn't I get a new code?  That's certainly what it said when I renewed my subscription.

You will get a new code for any possible future tour...

These new dates are an extension of a tour for which you used the code... so, no new code...

7 minutes ago, coachrocks said:

Hi Max,

¿Is there any way to now how many tickets I've bought with my Code?

If you bought 4 tickets already, your code will have a line through it (unusable).  My mate bout 2 tickets previously, and his code does not have a line through it (though it doesnt indicate if there are 1,2 or 3 tickets still available on the code)

Tangentially related:  as a new subscriber, my status still shows as "un-verified" even though I completed the verification process via email.  How long before that updates and will it affect my ability to use the pre-sale code (which I DO already see)?

1 minute ago, mksiggy75 said:

Tangentially related:  as a new subscriber, my status still shows as "un-verified" even though I completed the verification process via email.  How long before that updates and will it affect my ability to use the pre-sale code (which I DO already see)?

You should be OK to use the code... it will take a bit to get your email verified, but everything should be sorted in a few hours.

Any possible issue (unlikely but in the realm of the possible), contact us ASAP...

2 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

You should be OK to use the code... it will take a bit to get your email verified, but everything should be sorted in a few hours.

Any possible issue (unlikely but in the realm of the possible), contact us ASAP...

Great, thanks, will do!

I just want to vent my frustration at this process. In order to see the band I love, I have to travel to Toronto and Cleveland, and then when they come to my hometown in Buffalo, I can't even get in on the pre-sale. It makes me sick to think these shows were thought about all along and while I would still have probably went to those shows, it would be nice to not have to travel for once to see them. Plus being a long time member, I feel we should have at least some chance at presales for these new shows.

Hmm, I see there's been lots of activity on here since page 1. ?  Gotta love presales ?

O' happy day! My code is back! I sure wish I had the chance at 4 tix, but I'll take my 1 shot and hope for the best. Fingers and toes crossed.

Once again, thank you bigwave, Max and mich40, for your patience, assistance and reassurances. Have a feeling you mods may need of one of these once presales are over. ➡????☕

Good luck to everyone trying for tix in the presales and beyond. ????

Lesa

Edited by Buttercup1967

Question about  the pre-sale. I want to buy two tickets but with two different credit cards (one card for each ticket) so i need to make two purchases. I'll be able to do that or once i use the code the first time i wont be able to use it again later?

3 minutes ago, Lau_XtP said:

Question about  the pre-sale. I want to buy two tickets but with two different credit cards (one card for each ticket) so i need to make two purchases. I'll be able to do that or once i use the code the first time i wont be able to use it again later?

It's way safer to buy the tickets with the same card... you could try with different cards, but be aware that it could make the process flagged and you could risk a cancellation...

14 minutes ago, Buttercup1967 said:

Hmm, I see there's been lots of activity on here since page 1. ?

O' happy day! My code is back! I sure wish I had the chance at 4 tix, but I'll take my 1 shot and hope for the best. Fingers and toes crossed.

Once again, thank you bigwave, Max and mich40, for your patience, assistance and reassurances. Have a feeling you mods may need of one of these once presales are over. ➡????☕

Good luck to everyone trying for tix in the presales and beyond. ????

Lesa

:Boomcha:

Hold on a second. Long time subscribers don't get pre-sale codes for leg 3 & 4 if they have used their codes in leg 1 & 2? Not fair!

How do I know if I have tickets left to buy with my code. I know this has been asked, but it didn't really answer my question.We have 2 accounts - mine and my son has one too. I bought 4 tickets on the first leg but can't remember which code I used for which ticket. Right now both accounts are showing codes with no lines through them, indicating that there are still tickets to buy with them, but what I really need to know is how many tickets I have left on each account. As I am only buying for 1 show in the next leg but want 2 tickets, so hoping one of the accounts has the entitlement. I will be attending with my son, so it doesn't matter which account we use, just want to ensure its the right one.  So wish I could do more shows, its such a long way from Australia. Why do we miss out again? Is there anyway to find this out? Someone I could contact/email?

Just now, eban106 said:

How do I know if I have tickets left to buy with my code. I know this has been asked, but it didn't really answer my question.We have 2 accounts - mine and my son has one too. I bought 4 tickets on the first leg but can't remember which code I used for which ticket. Right now both accounts are showing codes with no lines through them, indicating that there are still tickets to buy with them, but what I really need to know is how many tickets I have left on each account. As I am only buying for 1 show in the next leg but want 2 tickets, so hoping one of the accounts has the entitlement. I will be attending with my son, so it doesn't matter which account we use, just want to ensure its the right one.  So wish I could do more shows, its such a long way from Australia. Why do we miss out again? Is there anyway to find this out? Someone I could contact/email?

You should have at least 1 ticket left with each code...

if you want more details, please contact the Customer Support Service, either by using the Contact Us form in the HELP page (http://www.u2.com/help) or via a phone call (1-800-615-1324 [inside the US]  +001-949-333-4820 [outside the US]). Considering it's an issue of certain urgency, I would recommend calling them...

Have in hand all and any email about your subscription you previously received and explain as clear and concise as possible the issue...

1 hour ago, Lau_XtP said:

Yes, I did that same thing for the first part of this tour without problems.   I bought two tickets in one card and two tickets in another card.  Both cards on my name.